Ticket Office Enquiry

Surely it wouldn't be hard for the main office to have a handful of tickets for all the stands. Just say 1 of the away team supporters bus break down and are 15 mins late. Do you knock back 50 paying customers because they are late through no fault of their own ?

I was late for the QoS game, and was told there is always a turnstile open in each stand until halftime by someone at the club as I emailed ahead.

So not only was someone not having to go the extra mile, they were some way short of their advised mileage...

Why the need by some to back up the club's - occasional - woeful treatment of fans I wonder...

14 minutes ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

My son is playing in an U16 Scottish Cup tie tomorrow in Drumchapel 2pm KO. This means we might not get to GR until early in second half. 

As season ticket holders will we get in? Lets see.....

I`m sorry but the club cant afford to have fair weather fans like you. :rolleyes: You need to get your priorities straight.

26 minutes ago, Soctty said:

I was late for the QoS game, and was told there is always a turnstile open in each stand until halftime by someone at the club as I emailed ahead.

So not only was someone not having to go the extra mile, they were some way short of their advised mileage...

Why the need by some to back up the club's - occasional - woeful treatment of fans I wonder...

It's the norm, my experience as. A fan who has a 55 mile journey is that they are unsympathetic. In most circumstances

On 10/27/2017 at 10:53 PM, Gordon Urquhart said:

My son is playing in an U16 Scottish Cup tie tomorrow in Drumchapel 2pm KO. This means we might not get to GR until early in second half. 

As season ticket holders will we get in? Lets see.....

Boys match finished 1-1.

FFS, extra time but resulted in heroic 1-2 win .

Finally got to ground as Morton penalty awarded. Got in OK after a bit of 'supervisor checking' so fair play to club.

Thought we were going to win but in end not to be.

Great day all round.

We will win this league under Jack.

Edited by Gordon Urquhart

On 27/10/2017 at 10:42 PM, Soctty said:

While the "occasional" woeful treatment should be seen as exactly as that, it should also not be ignored.

Most business's should be looking at continual improvement. 

The small details make an average club into a excellent club on off field matters. 

It's as equally damaging to ignore issues as it is to, yawn, continually highlight them. :wink: