Dundee United V St Mirren

St.Ricky

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

Nah , then it would be racist and sexist. It's just a rallying cry .

Aye, if you're into moronic "rallying crys"...................everyone to their own. <_<

"Rallying cry".....................:lol:

Oh, just to clarify it's pish patter and it's repeatead pretty much every week, hence the "new script writer" post. 

Oh, to be fair, the forum is drowning in pish patter just now, probably explains the dramatic drop in posts recently. 

Edited by faraway saint

31 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You think Dares pish is any better? :lol:

As I said, everyone to their own.

We better stop, the forum is on a bit of a slide as it is without us adding to the post count. 

Not your best night (low bar, btw).

Would like to see us having a go today - both defences are suspect so could be a few goals. Got a feeling Lewis will bag a couple today and with Kyle now having some game time under his belt hopefully we will win the midfield battle.

We’ve not got a great record up there but today is a big game for us ........ we could lay down a marker with a win. I’ ll  go 2-1 for Saints.

Not going to try and break the away curse by going today - family commitments and the A90 closed south of Aberdeen have helped the decision process.
Believe over 1,000 will make the journey and even without the drum they'll make enough noise to push the Buddies to victory.

Would like to see Sutton start today. I think it'll be his kind of game.

2-1 (Reilly and Morgan)

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, if you're into moronic "rallying crys"...................everyone to their own. <_<

"Rallying cry".....................:lol:

Oh, just to clarify it's pish patter and it's repeatead pretty much every week, hence the "new script writer" post. 

Oh, to be fair, the forum is drowning in pish patter just now, probably explains the dramatic drop in posts recently. 

:rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Right. We're on our way. On train to Dundee. Is Buchanan suspended today? What's the word on our central defence? It's a cracking day to do this mob. Please excuse my rally cry but ffs COYS. Get intae them.

Buchanan is in the PDE today stating that he wants to make up for giving away last week's penalty.

That would indicate that he's not suspended.

Just checked on the SFA website; he isn't suspended.

Edited by FTOF

18 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Why no periscope?

Am i right in saying that generally peaking , club TV streams are only available outside the UK ? 

If so , i cant understand why clubs would ban periscope

if you can watch in the UK you can undrstand clubs banning it and protecting their interests .

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

5 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Am i right in saying that generally peaking , club TV streams are only available outside the UK ? 

If so , i cant understand why clubs would ban periscope, if you can watch in the UK you can undrstand clubs banning it and protecting their interests .

Indeed.

Also, it's not as if the match being shown or not being shown on periscope is going to influence anyone to attend or to not attend the match itself.