Dundee United V St Mirren

St.Ricky

Tough one to call today. Point at Falkirk was fair, but thought we deserved to beat Morton. We've not been as good as the early season in the past few weeks, but we should be looking at this positively and going all out for the win. Big game today, but in a promotion push this could be judged a 6 pointer, even this early in the season. We are due a bit of luck at Tannadice, so hopefully we get it today. Need to be tighter at the back, but with the help of the midfield tracking runners. Think we might edge it today in a sunny goal fest. COYS!!

8 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Tough one to call today. Point at Falkirk was fair, but thought we deserved to beat Morton. We've not been as good as the early season in the past few weeks, but we should be looking at this positively and going all out for the win. Big game today, but in a promotion push this could be judged a 6 pointer, even this early in the season. We are due a bit of luck at Tannadice, so hopefully we get it today. Need to be tighter at the back, but with the help of the midfield tracking runners. Think we might edge it today in a sunny goal fest. COYS!!

I agree with that but how much is that down to teams learning about our style and setting up to try and stifle our game ? It was significant last week that Ton doubled up on Morgan every time he got the ball, denying him the opportunity to get going until later in the game .

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Am i right in saying that generally peaking , club TV streams are only available outside the UK ? 

If so , i cant understand why clubs would ban periscope

if you can watch in the UK you can undrstand clubs banning it and protecting their interests .

Isn’t it always banned though? Technically.

i just wondered why someone was specifically saying there would be none today.

I feel Utd. despite their problems will first & foremost be looking for 3pts. and hopefully that will give our attackers a bit more space.

Hopefully McMullan will be in their team guaranteeing a surefire booking for diving! :o

Hoping for 3 pts. but one wouldn't be too bad.

As ever - COYS!

Edited by Bud the Baker

I feel Utd. despite their problems will first & foremost be looking for 3pts. and hopefully that will give our attackers a bit more space.
Hopefully McMullan will be in their team guaranteeing a surefire booking for diving! [emoji33]
Hoping for 3 pts. but one wouldn't be too bad.
As ever - COYS!

Ìd like to see Flood get a red card today. Deserved one the last time too. In fact he pretty much deserves one every game he plays. Dirty bas***d.

5 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Ìd like to see Flood get a red card today. Deserved one the last time too. In fact he pretty much deserves one every game he plays. Dirty bas***d.

Certainly a dirty bastard but cute - knows what he's likely to get away with.

But yeah let's hope the Duelling Banjo lookalike gets a red card although he's probably averse to a bath, early or not!