Dundee United V St Mirren

St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I'll pass on that.

Answer the question: who are 'my clique'?

You're a serial abuser, ripping into folk who you don't agree with. Check your likes for your wee hypocritical friends. 

Just now, shull said:

You're a serial abuser, ripping into folk who you don't agree with. Check your likes for your wee hypocritical friends. 

Maybe if I ask a third time, you'll quantify your original statement by backing it up with names:

Who are 'my clique'? Clearly we apparently all think we're untouchable, so you must have an idea of who they are.

I'm only looking for names so I can disagree and rip into you.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Maybe if I ask a third time, you'll quantify your original statement by backing it up with names:

Who are 'my clique'? Clearly we apparently all think we're untouchable, so you must have an idea of who they are.

Rip in, big man. 

I cannae wait. 

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Ooh matron...sorry couldn't resist

Just now, DWBud said:

Should maybe bring on a Sutton or a Stewart for a bit of height. Overall been the better time but lacking that final touch - pray for a better second half!

Thought the ball stuck well to Reilly to begin with. We're looking for a ball over the top that just isn't going to come. We've looked far more dangerous anytime the ball's been on the deck.