St Mirren v Livingston(Postponed) 11/11/17

Ronnie

Did we ever pay the money for the undersoil heating repair? We might need it for games like Tuesday

Yeah I think SMISA put forward money for it to be fixed last year.

If I remember rightly it was that which caused Stu Dicko to accuse SMiSA of breaching certain rules.

We've never beaten Livi at home before, this is hopefully another horrible stat that Jack Ross can put to bed. COYS!!

We really need to follow up on Saturdays magnificent result with a win here . A repeat of our away performance to Livi will do just fine (except the sending off) . 

It's hard to tell if Livi's league position is a reflection of how well they are doing , or how weak the Championship is this season ? 

Saints win 2-1 .

This is a 6 pointer - yeah it really is in footballing terms.

Livingstone are the form team over the last 6 games in the league. We have earned 2 points less than them over that period - but a win for us would reverse that stat..

Like us they have a number of guys who score goals and defensively they have been slightly better than us.

However, we did beat them 3  v  1  away from home, when we were struggling to win away and our home form is joint best in the league..

I would be surprised if there were not goals for both teams.. So just like Saturday past, let's hunt down 3 points and stretch a lead at the TOP. We were men who wanted a win and fought for it - so more of the same here please..

On Saturday I heard they sat in thee first half like we did, so getting an early goal will force them out a bit ... getting a second will encourage us to keep pounding them for the points.

Saints     3    v   1  Livingstone

Cammy Smith, Morgan and Magenis or Reilly to score for us...

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Livi have impressed me this season. A big, strong team with a couple of useful players. They are nobody's pushovers. However I reckon we have more skill so a Home victory it is.

Not many well known names in their team and i notice that last years wonderkid Matthew Knox is still there despite interest from Man U, Liverpool and sevco among others.  Their strength seems to be in the way that Hopkin has them playing as a team. 

Goals are as likely to come from defenders as forwards, need to try and keep their set pieces to a minimum. Will be a hard game but if we approch it in the right manner its definately one we should be more than capable of winning.

Saturdays game was so important for Us, and we have to take Livi very seriously, they are in a winning habit , a great run of form and a system that clearly works. Also their expectations are lower, so no pressure.....

For me this really would cement us as title favs, if we can win. I still think United are in a mess, and I would not be surprised if it was about to get a lot worse, if results don't go their way...... Brechin could and should have won that game..............

This is a great league 90% of me wants promoted and the thought of the OF is not a good one, but 100% wants play offs and the thrills of it. Right now I would take 2nd