St Mirren v Livingston(Postponed) 11/11/17

Ronnie

Unusual for me, but I’m afraid I’m predicting a defeat for this one.

I think we will be on the wrong end of a 5 goal game, 2 penalties and a red card in this game.

Saints 2-3 Livi

Yes, I already know I talk pish, but my predictions are usually not far off the mark, so lets hope I’ve got this one wrong [emoji4]

21 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Unusual for me, but I’m afraid I’m predicting a defeat for this one.

I think we will be on the wrong end of a 5 goal game, 2 penalties and a red card in this game.

Saints 2-3 Livi

Yes, I already know I talk pish, but my predictions are usually not far off the mark, so lets hope I’ve got this one wrong emoji4.png

I take it this convo is with yourself and is just requiring medication.......

So I do hope that you hope that your prediction for you is wrong and you can then have a wee hug with yourself and make it all better with yourself....... 

FFS

I take it this convo is with yourself and is just requiring medication.......
So I do hope that you hope that your prediction for you is wrong and you can then have a wee hug with yourself and make it all better with yourself....... 

FFS

Really appreciate the moral support, cheers Doug , you’re a good man.

I think a game in quick order tonight after saturdays victory is just what we need to build momentum, there have been too many breaks so far, with the players all at peak fitness levels now its games that keep them sharp not training. So i fancy us to be half way through a four game winning run by close of play tonight.

this league is crying out for someone to grab it by the scruff of the neck, that'll be us! Make the least mistakes - we win the league!

Like any team that gets promoted you need consistency and lots of wins . Sat was our first win in 4 yet tonight we can return to the summit.....

JR targeted 21/27 points for first 9

Wonder what is target was for 2nd 9..... I reckon with this,  Brechin, QOS, Sons and Pars at home he is targeting 5 wins - taking us to 20 pts and 41 total, that surely will give us a gap to 2nd.....

Staring tonight- 3-1 Saints