Cancelling membership

Steven Glansberg

I think you can just cancel the direct debit. No need to freeze it as you can pick it up in the future whenever you choose. Sorry to see a monthly contribution go, would be good if you provided them with feedback on why. If they don't get back to you over feedback that's worrying.

29 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I think you can just cancel the direct debit. No need to freeze it as you can pick it up in the future whenever you choose. Sorry to see a monthly contribution go, would be good if you provided them with feedback on why. If they don't get back to you over feedback that's worrying.

Nothing negative, I'll be out of the country for most of 2018 so I don't want any monthly outgoings while I'm away. If there's nothing stopping me cancelling the DD I'll just go for that.

Thanks.

Nothing negative, I'll be out of the country for most of 2018 so I don't want any monthly outgoings while I'm away. If there's nothing stopping me cancelling the DD I'll just go for that.
Thanks.

Yeah man it's all good to just cancel it. It's not a credit agreement or anything so can be stopped at any time.

Steven, Bazil is correct you do it through your bank to cancel dd
apologies that no one responded to your email ?
i do know there is a handover process being done just now but I'll investigate in case there are others trying to contact
sorry to see you go mate but always welcome back when your circumstances change
jw

Hey man, do you know when the vote results for three month spend are coming out?