New subscription service

I haven't any more money available to give to St Mirren Football Club.
I am at my Season's limit. 

To be fair E.A.B. does have a point and so does Shull. Does that mean we now have to pay to see highlights and JR interviews or will they still appear on YouTube. I will admit that only a fraction of what I spend on a Saturday goes to St Mirren. I.e the ticket but i also buy tops, merchandise and support the 1877 club as well as feck knows how many licensed premises across Scotland not to mention a fecking fortune in Scot rail tickets. Paying to see the you tube videos is a bit much or will they still be available to everyone whilst the subscribers can get super excited about inside info like Lewis Morgan's favourite TV program and training ground stuff that doesn't normally appear on the St Mirren you tube channel. I might have to agree with shull. If we lose access to what we already have it punishes the supporter who actually supports the club by going to games which is quite amusing because shull says every supporter is equal whether they go to games or not but even he is pissed at this. Go for it Shull. I support you're cause.

• 3 weeks later...