I Phone X

faraway saint

The latest I Phone was released this week and, despite it's eye watering £999 price tag, has resulted in people queuing outside Apple stores to get their hands on the new piece of kit.

Read an article during the week that many feel the I Phone has lost it's "mojo" and other phones are set to take over its place at the top of the sales league. 

I  have never used an I Phone, never seen the attraction, the new I Phone contains a lot of stuff that you have had for a while on decent Android sets. Maybe the fact that I'm getting older i'm happy with phones that are less sophisticated, lol :rolleyes:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

And it was attached to the wall. :)

Actually it was attached to the phone box at the corner of Neilson Rd and Lochfield  Rd since my parents didn't have 1 until me, my bother, and sisters had all f off and got married :lol:

19 hours ago, renfrew said:

I can remember when a phone were just a phone and maybe that wasn't a bad thing.

I agree.

Just bought a washing machine a few weeks back and apparently it comes "internet ready" and accessible from a "smartphone".

I cant even imagine why anyone would want to use a phone to operate a washing machine.

On 05/11/2017 at 12:43 PM, oaksoft said:

I agree.

Just bought a washing machine a few weeks back and apparently it comes "internet ready" and accessible from a "smartphone".

I cant even imagine why anyone would want to use a phone to operate a washing machine.

Cause carrying round a washing machine so you can start it whenever you want is very awkward.  

1 hour ago, E=Mc2 said:

Cause carrying round a washing machine so you can start it whenever you want is very awkward.  

How do you load the machine from your phone?

How do you put powder or liquid in it from your phone?

How do you hang the washing out after it is done from your phone?

Edited by oaksoft

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

All smart phones can do this these days. You're so out of touch. :lol:

A smartphone can open a bottle of detergent and lift wet washing out of a machine and peg it up on the line?

That is some phone you have ya nugget. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

How do you load the machine from your phone?

How do you put powder or liquid in it from your phone?

How do you hang the washing out after it is done from your phone?

Yer right.

Leave the phone at home.

Take the washing machine with you.

Problem solved.

• 5 weeks later...