ICT vs St. Mirren 25/11/17

Bud the Baker

given, results so far this season showing any team in this league, bar Brechin (hope that continues) can turn any other over, I think this will be a very difficult game. Our league form of late has slumped, and you cant really suggest humping the Edinburgh pub team last week indicates we are turning that round. Would take a draw now, especially 0-0.

Think theres a good chance of this game being off on Saturday. Probably a decision will be made late Friday afternoon. The weather forecast for up there on Friday is for torrential rain. there is a yellow beware warning from the met office. and with the ground already wet could be dodgy. Hope they make a early decision.

They have as leaky a defence as us bar 1 goal and have scored half as many goals as us. Davis is now available.. (And I take it others are available once more? Eckers, Smith etc.)

What is all this I would take a draw nonsense - they are 7th in the table .  There is a reason and that reason is that they have not been a very good team.. The only have 5 home points in the league so far this season.. let's keep it that way after Saturday.

Let's pound them for 90 minutes (not 45) and run up some goal difference.

ICT       1                v                4        St. Mirren

Goals from McGinn, Magenis, Smith and Morgan   (Not sure if Reilly used up his quota last week or whether he will be inspired to add some more - but I hope the later)

We have the capability - now it is time to show that we are serious contenders.... we need to aim high and deliver.. be men and be a real winning team..

53 minutes ago, HSS said:

Leaky defence :lol: They haven't conceded a goal in their last SEVEN games.

1. So they are long overdue a good thumping.

2. They haven't played a free scoring Saints team during that time.

3.  In the League since we last beat them 4  v 2  (and did not play particularly well)   : They have been  beat by Dumbarton and Livingstone and they have had three      0     v     0 results     ;       a           1   v   0    ;   and a           2   v   0

I make that 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats and about a goal for per game

Come on are we not much better than them??  It is amazing how 2 league draws in a row and a defeat diminishes our belief - I restate they only have 5 home points all season... let's keep it that way on our watch...

Edited by Sweeper07

7 hours ago, munoz said:

Forecast dry up till kick off on Saturday.

Heading up by Train and staying over. Contacted the Caley Thistle social club who state it was snowing today but it came to nothing and it is all gone. They are confident the match will be on. They run a bus from the social club to the ground which is miles away from the centre. Should be another fun day out though.

9 hours ago, dani bongo said:

Flying down tomorrow if the weather allows and hopefully meeting up with North Isles Saint for the game. Was hoping we would be at the top of the league before we kicked off but a wee victory will keep us up there. 1-2 for Paisleys finest.emoji469.png

Good Luck, I’m 90 miles west of Shetland  on an FPSO and it’s pretty shitty today, our forecast is a bit better tomorrow.

Hope you are going from Sumburgh and not Scatsta :o