ICT vs St. Mirren 25/11/17

Bud the Baker

Good Luck, I’m 90 miles west of Shetland  on an FPSO and it’s pretty shitty today, our forecast is a bit better tomorrow.
Hope you are going from Sumburgh and not Scatsta [emoji33]

Flying from Sumburgh so fingers crossed. Scatsta is only 4 miles from my house and flights have been going to schedule this morning. Might be a bit tougher out in the Atlantic where you are[emoji305]

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:30 PM, Lord Pityme said:

given, results so far this season showing any team in this league, bar Brechin (hope that continues) can turn any other over, I think this will be a very difficult game. Our league form of late has slumped, and you cant really suggest humping the Edinburgh pub team last week indicates we are turning that round. Would take a draw now, especially 0-0.

Eh you forget Falkirk , they are shit

As we have a Caley fan in here, he still says they thumped us 2-4................ I so hope

a) This game is on

b) we win by at least 2

c) John Robertson says Caley should have won and they were robbed

d) We stir up the hatred between Caledonian and Thistle

e) Santa is good to me as I have been great this year

Heading for the Inverness express. We're on our way. Looking forward to a great weekend and a buddies win. This is the point where we stake a claim or fade back onto the pack. Hopefully Joma Jack and his swashbuckling saints will give us all something to cheer about and we all bring back the vital 3 points.

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:08 PM, HSS said:

Leaky defence :lol: They haven't conceded a goal in their last SEVEN games.

That is really surprising considering they have Ridgers in goals for them :lol:   Safe journey to all the fans going today and hope your day out is a good one.  

You have to admire the guys who are going all the way up there to witness another defeat. 

Keep the faith Elvis.in Jack we trust and in victory or defeat we'll have a few beers a few laughs and then do it all again next week because that's what Saturdays are for. So no negative vibes. Don't just admire us join us. It's a good day oot