ICT vs St. Mirren 25/11/17

Bud the Baker

Oh, also, as this was close to our strongest team it shows, if we can keep them fit and suspension free, we are a decent bet to win this league.
How's our booking situation? :rolleyes:

The fact we are still touching distance from the top having not managed to play our strongest team until today shows we are a decent bet.....though I never bet on the saints.

Fantastic 3 points there. Insert tough place to go and other clichés about Inverness.

Looked like a cracking support we took up there too. Fair play to any Saints fans who made the journey up there and back on a miserable November day, you deserved that win as much as anybody.

Also kudos to Gavin Reilly. He’s proved me and many others wrong, looks like he’s going to go well over 20 goals this season.

I think Chick Young needs to sack his St Mirren researcher - at least twice he mentioned the two ex saints playing for ICT were Mark Ridgers and Iain Vigurs - and I'm sure he mentioned the latter again when he got sent off. I don't remember Vigurs playing for us but I do remember John Baird playing for us. Perhaps a true bud proof reader required?

40 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

I think Chick Young needs to sack his St Mirren researcher - at least twice he mentioned the two ex saints playing for ICT were Mark Ridgers and Iain Vigurs - and I'm sure he mentioned the latter again when he got sent off. I don't remember Vigurs playing for us but I do remember John Baird playing for us. Perhaps a true bud proof reader required?

Also, dunno if he played today but Alex Cooper was briefly with us as well. 

Just back in the house from the game today. Thought we were fantastic today, don't think a single player had a an off game, everyone was at 100%. Special mention to Sammy, thought he was our best player on the park today, the conditions were absolutely shocking however none the less he commanded his box brilliantly, pulled off a number of save to keep us in the game and with the way that ball was skidding of the park, to keep a clean sheet was incredible. Probably one of the coldest i've ever felt while watching a game of football, but absolutely worth it!

2 hours ago, shull said:

I think we are gonnae steal Robbo's and Caley Thistle's Title. 

Whit a torn faced little cnut. :lol:

I feel sorry for his team getting cheated out of 'shree' points for the second time this season.

That's twice in two games we've managed to not beat them but still came away with max points from both.

8 hours ago, windae cleaner said:

What a bitter wee man

That's twice we have beaten them but they have totally outplayed us

The ref has gave us everything

What a deluded fud

As opposed to the Ref giving them everything over umpteen games down the years.

Between him and Hartley,  Saturday afternoons are providing some Quality Entertainment. :lol: :booty :double