The Queen Is A Tax Dodger!

Bud the Baker

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41876942

As I said elsewhere

Britain has more billionaires per head than any other country on earth, yet we're also the most unequal nation in Europe. We were told the super-rich would make us richer too, so why hasn't that happened, and what does the arrival of their astronomical wealth really mean for the rest of us?

In programme one of this two-part series, Jacques Peretti looks at how the super-rich first exploited an obscure legal loophole to make Britain one of the most attractive tax havens on earth. He argues this was no accident. Wooing the super-rich was a deliberate strategy by government to reconfigure the British economy, under the belief their wealth would trickle down to the rest of us. But it didn't. The OECD now say the British economy would have been 20 per cent bigger had we not pursued the super-rich. So who sold us the fallacy and why?

Oh and the answer to the question of who sold us the fallacy and why can be found in Part Two of Us versus the Super Rich which will still be available on BBC iPlayer.

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

As I said elsewhere

Oh and the answer to the question of who sold us the fallacy and why can be found in Part Two of Us versus the Super Rich which will still be available on BBC iPlayer.

That article you quoted specifically says there is no suggestion of her not paying the right amount of tax.

But you chose to start a thread accusing her of tax dodging anyway?

I honestly dont know what is worse: an entitled royal family or a nation of ankle-biting chip on shoulder lying bastard lefties who think the rest of us are too stupid to think for ourselves and therefore feel the need to tell us what to think.

Honestly, I am torn between the two.

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

As I said elsewhere

Just tell us who it was.

I'm too busy to watch BBC iPlayer.:whistle

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

That article you quoted specifically says there is no suggestion of her not paying the right amount of tax.

But you chose to start a thread accusing her of tax dodging anyway?

I honestly dont know what is worse: an entitled royal family or a nation of ankle-biting chip on shoulder lying bastard lefties who think the rest of us are too stupid to think for ourselves and therefore feel the need to tell us what to think.

Honestly, I am torn between the two.

The rules aren't fair rules, she's a tax dodger plain and simple.

The OP provides a clear direction to where a full explanation of this can be found.

Edited by Bud the Baker

13 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

The rules aren't fair rules, she's a tax dodger plain and simple.

The OP provides a clear direction to where a full explanation of this can be found.

Yes and it also clearly states that there is currently no suggestion of her paying the wrong amount of tax.

You could at least have the decency to admit you are basically bullshitting us at this stage.

This is exactly the sort of pish Dickson used to engage in.

Guest TPAFKATS
Yes and it also clearly states that there is currently no suggestion of her paying the wrong amount of tax.
You could at least have the decency to admit you are basically bullshitting us at this stage.

Does the Queen pay tax these days?

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Plenty of people who have used legal schemes to avoid paying tax have been labelled dodgers, why should the Queen be different?

The second half of my argument which you've ignored again is that the system is rigged by the people who benefit the most from it, that the Queen has flunkies who do the dodging for her makes no difference they'll get their gongs somewhere along the line.

The thread title is tabloidesque but nothing you've said so far has made me consider changing it, although I probably would if you were willing to agree that she is paying the wrong amount of tax.  Your fellow forelock tuggers have had more luck with the BBC who have removed Madge's photo from their article.  :spud5

Perhaps the important aspect to the story is that the PM's promises that "The government I lead will be driven not by the interests of the privileged few, but by yours." and vowed to "take on vested interests and break up power" seem to have fallen by the wayside in the wake of her GE nightmare in June, just look at her recent appeal to business leaders to back her Brexit strategy - she'll not be taking on those "vested interests" now.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Guest TPAFKATS

So the PR machine is working hard to turn this into a 'her maj isn't avoiding tax issue'

The real issue is her use of tax avoidance schemes for her millions while receiving money from the plebs, 'owning' vast swathes of the country getting tax payers to pay for her hooses to be refurbished and trying to use fuel poverty schemes to help pay to heat her palaces.

15 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

I remember oor Lizzie coming out from her 6 monthly review with her financial adviser and stating that she going to place some of her wealth offshore.

High treason I would say.

But how would that work?

She obviously had the same financial advisor as David Murray .  With any luck we might see two Big Hooses shut down by HMRC !!

7 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Plenty of people who have used legal schemes to avoid paying tax have been labelled dodgers, why should the Queen be different?

The second half of my argument which you've ignored again is that the system is rigged by the people who benefit the most from it, that the Queen has flunkies who do the dodging for her makes no difference they'll get their gongs somewhere along the line.

The thread title is tabloidesque but nothing you've said so far has made me consider changing it, although I probably would if you were willing to agree that she is paying the wrong amount of tax.  Your fellow forelock tuggers have had more luck with the BBC who have removed Madge's photo from their article.  :spud5

Perhaps the important aspect to the story is that the PM's promises that "The government I lead will be driven not by the interests of the privileged few, but by yours." and vowed to "take on vested interests and break up power" seem to have fallen by the wayside in the wake of her GE nightmare in June, just look at her recent appeal to business leaders to back her Brexit strategy - she'll not be taking on those "vested interests" now.

I am choosing to ignore the second part of your argument because I managed to dismantle your first part within seconds.

Until you acknowledge that you have jumped the gun on this I wont engage on your other arguments.

Your choice.

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I am choosing to ignore the second part of your argument because I managed to dismantle your first part within seconds.

Until you acknowledge that you have jumped the gun on this I wont engage on your other arguments.

Your choice.

Well my choice is to disagree with sentence 1 and sentence 2 precludes you from replying - everyone's a winner!

Edited by Bud the Baker

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

If her maj isn't trying to avoid tax, why is £10 million of her, ahem, hard earned cash getting sent to tax avoidance companies based in offshore tax havens?

Why don't you wait and find out?

Sure as f**k none of us on here know do we so why speculate?

All the Commies on here would have us all back in the 1970's, given the chance. 

They would adore... 

RUBBISH PILED HIGH ON THE STREETS 

EATING SPAM BY CANDLELIGHT DUE TO THE POWER CUTS CAUSED BY STRIKERS. 

THREE DAY WORKING WEEK, IF YOU'RE LUCKY. 

ALL OUT STRIKE AT LINWOOD DUE TO THE INCORRECT NUMBER OF PERFORATIONS ON THE LAZY CAR 'WORKERS' TEABAGS. 

MARGARET SORTED IT.