The Queen Is A Tax Dodger!

Bud the Baker

11 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Us versus the super rich, it really should be the main economic issue today and every day.

As I've said before - Eat the Rich!

Given the enormous levels of obesity amongst a class of people said to be the poorest in society, I think eating anyone or anything else is the last thing they should be doing.

8 hours ago, smcc said:

If they were able to eat the protein provided by eating the rich they would have less need fot the fattening  carbohydrates.

I am not sure it's the carbohydrates in takeaway food, processed food, ice cream, chocolate and sweets which is the problem but I will take your word for it.

Good answer though.

Edited by oaksoft

58 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No mention of the Mrs Browns Boys actors........................wonder why? 

Probably because they don't live in places like Buckingham palace at the normal tax payer's considerable expense. 

And, believe it or not, a lot of people have no interest whatsoever in Mrs.Brown's boys and have no idea who the actors are.

Edited by FTOF

Guest TPAFKATS
No mention of the Mrs Browns Boys actors........................wonder why? 

What a sham that was.
Reporter for BBC panorama doorsteps actress outside BBC Scotland but for some reason doesn't enter into the property when she does.
Are panorama reporters like vampires and have to be invited in?

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:

What a sham that was.
Reporter for BBC panorama doorsteps actress outside BBC Scotland but for some reason doesn't enter into the property when she does.
Are panorama reporters like vampires and have to be invited in?

Aye, didn't know what the building was but he seemed to be unwilling to go any further. :lol:

Considering a reporter followed some guy around an exhibition centre for about 30 minutes the instance above was a bit strange, unless there was security lurking. 

Edited by faraway saint

19 hours ago, oaksoft said:

When they start talking about tax evasion I might start caring about all this.

I know you don't care because you tell me so, frequently, despite promising you were gonna stop. :rolleyes:

Like I said earlier "the rules aren't fair rules", they're lobbied for by companies who work in this area and passed by legislators who many of whom consequently end up in well paid sinecures all at the behest of the super rich who benefit most from this inequitable system.

Eat the rich and scalp the forelock tuggers.

But to get back to the your point it's always the case when this story hits the front pages (and football forums) that not all of the dodgers (as defined by the BBC) are as fully compliant as they think.......

Mr Faulkner initially denied putting any money into the Mauritian company, but his lawyers later told BBC Panorama that while they did not accept our assertions, they have "now commenced dialogue with HMRC to review the arrangements that their previous advisers had recommended".

We all suffer from confirmation bias! 

Edited by Bud the Baker