New Scotland Kit

shull

8 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Indeed and that's only the shirt. £103 for the full strip emoji33.png

And your Tartan Army membership is up for renewal in January, that's another £50-£55 quid, shocking price. Had at least 1 Scotland for each campaign for ages, can't see me buying this one

Guest TPAFKATS
And your Tartan Army membership is up for renewal in January, that's another £50-£55 quid, shocking price. Had at least 1 Scotland for each campaign for ages, can't see me buying this one

Just buy the old school cotton replica shirt - 67, 74 or 78 even a version of 82 shirt available. 25 or 30 quid if memory serves me right.

6 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Just buy the old school cotton replica shirt - 67, 74 or 78 even a version of 82 shirt available. 25 or 30 quid if memory serves me right.

I have been wearing the T-Shirts that you get with your membership pack a few times as well. Think Burton's does the 82 Replica top

44 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

I have been wearing the T-Shirts that you get with your membership pack a few times as well. Think Burton's does the 82 Replica top

I wore that red t shirt for the last 5 home matches at Hampden. 

Good enough for me, but not for my daughter who wants the full kit. 

Boooooo 

Guest TPAFKATS
We may never qualify and may still have a pink alternative, but for a shite football team its a nice jersey....

I don't mind the pink jersey as a change shirt for when we can't wear the blue.

14 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

I don't mind the pink jersey as a change shirt for when we can't wear the blue.

I cant see anywhere in our flag, history , anything that pink is involved............. If England played in pink I bet it would be ridiculed by the English... any way we wont qualify again in our lifetimes so its irrelevant

29 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I cant see anywhere in our flag, history , anything that pink is involved............. If England played in pink I bet it would be ridiculed by the English... any way we wont qualify again in our lifetimes so its irrelevant

The Roseberry strip, which was based on some Toff's racing colours was worn regularly when international matches were still very new.....it was around 1880-1885 I think. The Roseberry colours had pink and some sort of amber hoops if memory serves me correctly. It may be some sort of tribute to that.