Adam Sandler for Paisley

thepaisleypanda

I have an empty seat next to me in the main stand.

He could sit next to me.

No seats for his minders though. 

I'm pleased to know we are not Paisley Scotland, Paisley Scotland area.

Is that like Catalonia Spanish area?

Edited by E=Mc2

A website saying a Hollywood actor and comedian plans to move to Middle Georgia has been making the rounds on social media this week.

The “story” on WSTG 24 News has Adam Sandler saying he’s leaving Los Angeles to be around “real, genuine” people in Macon. The way the story, titled “Adam Sandler is moving to Macon, Georgia, Explains Why,” is written has some people online believing it’s real.

WSTG 24 claims Sandler’s quotes come from an interview with a magazine.

“I’ve been to Macon, Georgia a couple of times over the years and the people there are real… they’re genuine, and yeah every community has its problems but the people there are good, decent people and they care about their community,” the story quotes Sandler.

3 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

A website saying a Hollywood actor and comedian plans to move to Middle Georgia has been making the rounds on social media this week.

The “story” on WSTG 24 News has Adam Sandler saying he’s leaving Los Angeles to be around “real, genuine” people in Macon. The way the story, titled “Adam Sandler is moving to Macon, Georgia, Explains Why,” is written has some people online believing it’s real.

WSTG 24 claims Sandler’s quotes come from an interview with a magazine.

“I’ve been to Macon, Georgia a couple of times over the years and the people there are real… they’re genuine, and yeah every community has its problems but the people there are good, decent people and they care about their community,” the story quotes Sandler.

What, it's fake news? :o

Just now, faraway saint said:

What, it's fake news? :o

I think it is fake cause it is well known he enjoys the odd smoked kipper, and if he was to settle anywhere it might be more up the east coast.

David Pert told me he was in his furniture shop measuring sofas.