New Utd Manager

munoz

Poor appointment IMO.... guy has been in the wilderness for years. and anyway with Uniteds budget they should be walking this league, and they are not..... The fact they have picked this guy over Yogi astounds me

The club is rotten top down, thats the issue, sold the fans down the river with McNamara selling all the top players, going for 3rd to relegated in 18 months...................

So hope they fail, with this Chairman, they have every chance of continuing to do this....

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Poor appointment IMO.... guy has been in the wilderness for years. and anyway with Uniteds budget they should be walking this league, and they are not..... The fact they have picked this guy over Yogi astounds me

The club is rotten top down, thats the issue, sold the fans down the river with McNamara selling all the top players, going for 3rd to relegated in 18 months...................

So hope they fail, with this Chairman, they have every chance of continuing to do this....

Seriously ???

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Seriously ???

Yes seriously , of course, don't judge Yogi on Raith.... what happened to the going after Yogi campaign?

As in 3rd place with Caley and a Scottish Cup, is far more impressive than the spend spend Hearts and bust crap he delivered...............

Baffling decision but I am happy with it as it suits us