Take Note, Jack Ross and James Fowler

shull

I don't ask for much being a Saints Fan. Never expect to win anything. Just hope we do. 

Do expect 100% from my Club  in any competitive match,  meaning the Manager picking the best players available to give ourselves a chance of success. 

In the Media today... 

Gary Naysmith insists QOS will always treat the Challenge Cup as a major trophy. 

Gary says 

" It's a big cup for us because it's the one we have the best chance of winning. Some Clubs use it to give their squad or youngsters a game but it's one we take very seriously. 

We got to the semi finals last year and we want to do better than that this year. "

Well said Sir. 

Hopefully a future St Mirren Manager. 

11 minutes ago, shull said:

I don't ask for much being a Saints Fan. Never expect to win anything. Just hope we do. 

Do expect 100% from my Club  in any competitive match,  meaning the Manager picking the best players available to give ourselves a chance of success. 

In the Media today... 

Gary Naysmith insists QOS will always treat the Challenge Cup as a major trophy. 

Gary says 

" It's a big cup for us because it's the one we have the best chance of winning. Some Clubs use it to give their squad or youngsters a game but it's one we take very seriously. 

We got to the semi finals last year and we want to do better than that this year. "

Well said Sir. 

raspberry-pi-logo.png.3f896af4c2bf55bd49241e467ad8abf8.png

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Didn't JR say the exact same sort of (standard) thing in the run up to the RR game ? - let's see how it pans out for QoS in reality.  Talk is cheap as we all know !

As I said, it's not about the result, so it's irrelevant what the QOS score is. 

Just best team available and 100% commitment is sufficient 

Edited by shull

2 hours ago, shull said:

As I said, it's not about the result, so it's irrelevant what the QOS score is. 

Just best team available and 100% commitment is sufficient 

This / these games are ideal opp to try new players or systems...... If he had done it in Scottish Cup or League then I would take your point. And I dont want that prick at QOS anywhere near Saints, if u do , then please with my blessing go on their forum and support them.

Jack stated he wanted to win this, I believe him.....

Your seriously not going to let this go, even though we are top of the league and so therefore his decision is completly justified

18 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

This / these games are ideal opp to try new players or systems...... If he had done it in Scottish Cup or League then I would take your point. And I dont want that prick at QOS anywhere near Saints, if u do , then please with my blessing go on their forum and support them.

Jack stated he wanted to win this, I believe him.....

Your seriously not going to let this go, even though we are top of the league and so therefore his decision is completly justified

So if, in the future, Naysmith becomes the St Mirren Manager, you want me to go to Palmerston and support Queen of the South and be a regular dude on their Forum also ? 

That does not make sense. 

If Jack wanted us to win the Challenge Cup,  the Captain and Cammy wouldn't have been on the bench. 

And we could have cancelled the Match due to the International weekend. 

Take note everyone else.

Jack Ross and James Fowler know a lot more than Shull about the best way to blood youth and give squad players the chance to impress. They're better equipped to manage a squad in a manner that gives us the best possible chance of success while sensibly prioritising competitions. 

Boring thread Shull Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

They knew how to beat Raith Rovers. 

But they refused to implement the correct strategy. 

The fans travelled from all over. 

Paid good money. 

Hoping for a win. 

Ross and Fowler shafted us. 

Did they not notice how many turned up at Fir Park last Season which included a great Display from Josh and the boys. A brilliant support. 

And they rip the pish out the fans this Season. 

16 minutes ago, shull said:

And we haven't played well since he fecked about with the Team. 

Still think we will win the League 

It could have been a great Double though , like Season 2005/06.

There is always the Scottish Cup, so I maybe Jack's selection next weekend meets with your approval

But I am sure Jack like the rest of us, doesn't really give a Hamsters scrotum if you approve or not

10 minutes ago, shull said:

They knew how to beat Raith Rovers. 

But they refused to implement the correct strategy. 

The fans travelled from all over. 

Paid good money. 

Hoping for a win. 

Ross and Fowler shafted us. 

Did they not notice how many turned up at Fir Park last Season which included a great Display from Josh and the boys. A brilliant support. 

And they rip the pish out the fans this Season. 

Calm doon, they have us top of the league, fielded a relatively strong team, gave a few fringe and young players the chance to impress. 

Nothing about that tells me they went out to deliberately lose the game. From being there, that team should have been strong enough to beat Raith. Felt like the right balance of fringe and first team players. Unfortunately it wasn't, that's it. let it go. :lol:

23 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Take note everyone else.

Jack Ross and James Fowler know a lot more than Shull about the best way to blood youth and give squad players the chance to impress. They're better equipped to manage a squad in a manner that gives us the best possible chance of success while sensibly prioritising competitions. 

Boring thread Shull Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And why prioritise Competitions. 

They weren't being played on the same day. 

SEVEN DAYS APART BETWEEN LEAGUE THEN CUP THEN LEAGUE. 

And if he had to blood a 16 year old , would it not have been better to play our Club Captain alongside him ? 

14 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

There is always the Scottish Cup, so I maybe Jack's selection next weekend meets with your approval

But I am sure Jack like the rest of us, doesn't really give a Hamsters scrotum if you approve or not

Well, he should care what we think. 

Strongest Team possible next week is all I desire. 

It is a competitive match which ultimately could yield an OPEN TOP BUS PARADE, WILD CELEBRATIONS AND PARTICIPATION IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE. 

9 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Calm doon, they have us top of the league, fielded a relatively strong team, gave a few fringe and young players the chance to impress. 

Nothing about that tells me they went out to deliberately lose the game. From being there, that team should have been strong enough to beat Raith. Felt like the right balance of fringe and first team players. Unfortunately it wasn't, that's it. let it go. :lol:

I am perfectly calm. 

3 hours ago, shull said:

In the Media today... 

Gary says 

Well said Sir. 

QotS haven't played in the top division since the mid-60's they have a different set of targets from us.

Our priority this season is a top 4 finish and making the play-offs (winning the title would be an unexpected bonus) and I'm not in the least bit concerned about the Challenge Cup exit.

1 hour ago, shull said:

And why prioritise Competitions. 

They weren't being played on the same day. 

SEVEN DAYS APART BETWEEN LEAGUE THEN CUP THEN LEAGUE. 

And if he had to blood a 16 year old , would it not have been better to play our Club Captain alongside him ? 

Are you saying we should treat the league and challenge cup the same? The answer to your question is because one means a lot more to most fans and one offers a good opportunity to blood youngsters and give other players a chance. 

Are you saying we can't blood any player ever in our captains playing position as long as the captain is fit? :huh:

Dear oh dear Shull. JR has done exactly what almost every other manager on the planet has done at some point and you just can't let it go. Wonder if Sir Alex had a critic for fielding weakened teams in the league cup...

Too long again for you to take in? 

1 hour ago, shull said:

Well, he should care what we think. 

Strongest Team possible next week is all I desire. 

It is a competitive match which ultimately could yield an OPEN TOP BUS PARADE, WILD CELEBRATIONS AND PARTICIPATION IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE. 

There's a massive difference between this team and Raith Rovers. We'll field a team strong enough to win but that doesn't have to be strongest possible. That's what we pay JR to decide. 

Will you be raging if he plays the fringe players and boys yet we still win 6-0? 

20 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

There's a massive difference between this team and Raith Rovers. We'll field a team strong enough to win but that doesn't have to be strongest possible. That's what we pay JR to decide. 

Will you be raging if he plays the fringe players and boys yet we still win 6-0? 

And again. 

No need to prioritise. 

We are not playing in 2 different competitions on the same day. 

League then Cup 7 days later then another league game 7 days efter that. 

Also young players can get blooded in any second half if the Team is winning comfortably. 

And to add and answer the tumshie previously. We won when McGinn played in the other ties. 

Him and Cammy were Subs, so they were fit and being rested even though they hudnae played for 7 fecking days. 

The pets :lol:

Edited by shull

23 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Are you saying we should treat the league and challenge cup the same? The answer to your question is because one means a lot more to most fans and one offers a good opportunity to blood youngsters and give other players a chance. 

Are you saying we can't blood any player ever in our captains playing position as long as the captain is fit? :huh:

Dear oh dear Shull. JR has done exactly what almost every other manager on the planet has done at some point and you just can't let it go. Wonder if Sir Alex had a critic for fielding weakened teams in the league cup...

Too long again for you to take in? 

Still fuming with Fergie that we got dumped out the fecking Spring Cup by shitey Morton. 

Fud 

3 minutes ago, shull said:

And again. 

No need to prioritise. 

We are not playing in 2 different competitions on the same day. 

League then Cup 7 days later then another league game 7 days efter that. 

Also young players can get blooded in any second half if the Team is winning comfortably. 

And to add and answer the tumshie previously. We won when McGinn played in the other ties. 

Him and Cammy were Subs, so they were fit and being rested even though they hudnae played for 7 fecking days. 

The pets :lol:

Again you have no idea tho why Jack did not play them from the beginning against Raith rovers. They could have been feeling a bit unwell on the day and didn't want to risk starting the game, They could have had an incredibly poor week of training and jack did not see fit that they deserve a place int the starting 11, The boys that started ahead of them could have had an incredibly week in training and jack believed they deserved a place in the team. You are mearly speculating that it was because jack didn't take the competition seriously, and not only that you are getting completely up in arms about your own speculation, when you have got literally no idea the reasons behind why they did not start.