Take Note, Jack Ross and James Fowler

shull

ST MIRREN AND MOST OF THEIR FANS REFUSE TO COMPETE IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE ( if the fecking opportunity ever happens )

they say ........

HOW THE FECK ARE WE GONNAE MAKE MONEY IF WE DRAW ANY OF THOSE EASTERN EUROPEAN OUTFITS IN THE QUALIFIERS ?

Did some dude mention  PRO FOOTBALL PLAYERS & FATIGUE when they are playing matches SEVEN DAYS apart ?

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Can't believe the amount of "bites" this is getting.

Really. :rolleyes:

Aye, even from some that cannae skim because they're pished on a Sunday morning.

EK stalks me everywhere even though he fecking ignores me and despises my posts.

What a trumpet :lol:

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Do you think Jack deliberately sent a team out to lose... or do you think he sent a team out he believed was capable of winning but which sadly didn't live up to his expectations?

No I think he sent out a team he thought would take care of raith and thought he could give a few fringe players a game at same time. I think I was more angry cause I had saints on my coupon that day.

No I think he sent out a team he thought would take care of raith and thought he could give a few fringe players a game at same time. I think I was more angry cause I had saints on my coupon that day.

That, mon ami, is totally understandable.

In fact... You should start a new thread daily.

It seems to be cathartic!

[emoji12]