Dumbarton v ICT Challenge Cup Final At McDiarmid Park 24/3/18

shull

6 hours ago, munoz said:

Nope , just pointless. 

I totally agree. It WAS a good competition before the powers that be fecked it up with their daft ideas about colt teams and non Scottish clubs with the result that less people were interested in it. Diluted to the point it is a pointless shambles.

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 8:08 AM, shull said:

Treating the Competition with respect.

Hope they have a great day out.

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=3492

just 38 miles up the road from me.  Might even take it in now that we don't have a game on. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

just 38 miles up the road from me.  Might even take iron now that we don't have a game on. 

You'll not be allowed in with an iron as it could be used as an offensive weapon.

Well done Dumbarton. I also heard there are a few Buses leaving from various Pubs and Clubs in the Town.

Sons Supporters TrustLike Page

23 mins · 

Our 11 supporters buses for this weekend's Irn Bru Cup Final versus Inverness Caley Thistle are now fully booked. Sold Out.

Great news and a fantastic effort from all involved.

Towards the end of the week we'll be posting bus lists and all other relevant info.

Please note that because of the logistics involved, we will start the convoy of buses from the stadium heading to Perth with a view to getting all eleven away from the YOUR Radio 103FM Stadium FOR 1pm.

So, the message is - get to the stadium on Saturday as early as possible.

Thank You!

Fabulous opportunity to see our next two opponents in action.  Might just go to this one. Only 38 miles away. Diddy competition? I don't think so. Dumbarton are one of the oldest clubs in Scotland who very very successful in their early years. ICT are one of the youngest senior teams who before this season had been enjoying their most successful period including promotion to the top league and a Scottish Cup win.  

Good result for us either way.  Lose it in heartbreaking fashion as they did and the arse just fell out of their season. They’ll be gutted, and they need to play us three days later. Had they won it,  they would have disappeared up their own backsides - like we did after frequenting the Bull Inn for a week in 2013.

If we turn up, we’ll scud them on Tuesday.

Edited by pozbaird