The Cost Of Supporting SMFC

HSS

Taken with a pinch of salt however the pepper is the money spent at away games travel, food/drink , gate , take the wife and total cost ends up the price of a good meal with a nice bottle of wine. Never have had a meal yet where I stand up and shout yeeeeees grab my wife give her a cuddle then move to the next table and give the strangers a cuddle ,  sitting back at my own table with a huge grin on my face and start singing "When The Chef Goes Marching In ". Only the love of your team brings that kind of excitemnt, passion, happiness. The other side of the coin is Tommy Craig / Alex Rae managing your team then you think this is an expensive day out.  Mumbling on here so Im away to bake my fresh scons that sell out daily not quite as exciting as seeing a Saints goal but puts a spring in your foot. 

what I don't get is the tv sport subscription of £324 which is sky sports, how is that a cost of supporting Saints? its the same cost you will find against EPL teams where I can perhaps understand it.

Looks like a bullshit poll that BBC just had to spend license money on for no apparent reason. Also should be titled cost to follow your  team at home only, unless they put in sky to cover the away part which even more does not apply to us. Could be worse I suppose as they still add on sky to scottish 2nd division club costs, its a joke

SS

My average cost.

March to October when I can get a direct flight from Jersey going out Saturday morning back Sunday afternoon I reckon I'm looking at £200 a game. (flight, Hotel, food and bevy}.

Out with these months, when I have to go via Gatwick or Southampton looking at double that as it always involves 2 nights hotel and dearer flights.

Worth every feckin penny to see the Mighty buds.

42 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

My average cost.

March to October when I can get a direct flight from Jersey going out Saturday morning back Sunday afternoon I reckon I'm looking at £200 a game. (flight, Hotel, food and bevy}.

Out with these months, when I have to go via Gatwick or Southampton looking at double that as it always involves 2 nights hotel and dearer flights.

Worth every feckin penny to see the Mighty buds.

I’m a wee bit more but in fairness I throw Jimmy peanuts from business class.