Inter-City InFirm heading to Saughton

Vambo57

Having recently gained my over 60s National Travel Pass, I intend to put it to the test tomorrow by travelling to the Cup game,

Freebie all the way (although I may get a cheap day return on the train from Paisley to Central), except for the Edinburgh Trams.

For any others wanting some company, my itinary is (approx)

- Buchanan St. Bus Station for City Link express service 900 (every 15 mins no booking allowed) to Edinburgh Haymarket 10.30- 11.40

- Tram from Haymarket to Balgreen 7 mins.

- 8 minute walk to stadium, hopefully Pub along the way.

COYS

• Vambo57 changed the title to Inter-City InFirm heading to Saughton

19 minutes ago, Vambo57 said:

Having recently gained my over 60s National Travel Pass, I intend to put it to the test tomorrow by travelling to the Cup game,

Freebie all the way (although I may get a cheap day return on the train from Paisley to Central), except for the Edinburgh Trams.

- Buchanan St. Bus Station for City Link express service 900 (every 15 mins no booking allowed) to Edinburgh Haymarket 10.30- 11.40

COYS

The Citylink bus goes along Corstorphine Road and passes not far from the ground. Getting off at Balgreen road its a 15-20 minute walk.

35 minutes ago, Vambo57 said:

Having recently gained my over 60s National Travel Pass, 

COYS

Congrats on making 60. considering

A report by the Office for National Statistics puts life expectancy rates in Renfrewshire as some of the lowest in the UK.

Nearest pub is Luckies on Gorgie Road. The walk will improve your health  and if the office for  National Statistics is anything to go by we all better get as many drinks in as we can because we're all doomed.

COYS

I thought you could book your seat for £1. I thought about doing that at our last game of the season, but since I prefer the train decided to help scotrail out [emoji56]

15 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Congrats on making 60. considering

A report by the Office for National Statistics puts life expectancy rates in Renfrewshire as some of the lowest in the UK.

Nearest pub is Luckies on Gorgie Road. The walk will improve your health  and if the office for  National Statistics is anything to go by we all better get as many drinks in as we can because we're all doomed.

Considering what.