Kezia Dugdale In The Jungle

shull

Not much bothered about KD she misjudged the mood of the party over Corbyn and made a non-aggression pact with the Tories in the last GE - she's off the greasy poll and looking to find a post-politics career, good luck to her. I rarely find myself in agreement with shull but the seethe from ScotLab is funny.

More relevant is how mediocre a politician her successor Richard Leonard must be if he can only beat Anus Sarwar 57-43? :lol:

She's on record as having pledged to donate all money earned outwith politics to a MND charity - if that's why she is doing it then fair enough (if not then she is finished as that will be hypocrisy off the scale especially asfter the Tory linesman row recently) however she should have resigned as an MSP after her party refused her permission to go. I'm not sure those in her constituency who voted for her would share Shull's sentiments but it just goes to emphasise the state the Scottish Labour party are in - shemefull mis management for years.

Guest TPAFKATS

The seethe and rage appears to be from her colleagues in Scottish branch of Labour. Some of it particularly ironic during what was an anti bullying initiative.
Neil Findlay is a particularly bitter cock of an MSP.

The seethe and rage appears to be from her colleagues in Scottish branch of Labour. Some of it particularly ironic during what was an anti bullying initiative.
Neil Findlay is a particularly bitter cock of an MSP.

Having spoken with Neil Findlay a number of times I have always found him a decent guy. He had help my wife a great deal in parliament on a medical issue and I do thank him for that.

Guest TPAFKATS

Having spoken with Neil Findlay a number of times I have always found him a decent guy. He had help my wife a great deal in parliament on a medical issue and I do thank him for that.

Fair enough bud. I've not met him.

FFS

She asked for permission to go, it was turned down, therefore like any normal worker she is now AWOL

So she either comes back to her day job of eh working for her constituents and representing them, or she gets sacked

Goes to Oz, makes an errse of herself, makes money and them looks forward to a chat show on E4 next year.....

Looks like she has made that decision so hey Ho  

Guest TPAFKATS
FFS
She asked for permission to go, it was turned down, therefore like any normal worker she is now AWOL
So she either comes back to her day job of eh working for her constituents and representing them, or she gets sacked

Goes to Oz, makes an errse of herself, makes money and them looks forward to a chat show on E4 next year.....

Looks like she has made that decision so hey Ho  

Same as Nadine Dorries MP who went on 2 or 3 years ago?

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

She's on record as having pledged to donate all money earned outwith politics to a MND charity - if that's why she is doing it then fair enough (if not then she is finished as that will be hypocrisy off the scale especially asfter the Tory linesman row recently) however she should have resigned as an MSP after her party refused her permission to go. I'm not sure those in her constituency who voted for her would share Shull's sentiments but it just goes to emphasise the state the Scottish Labour party are in - shemefull mis management for years.

that was only the case to june this year,no longer the case now

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:07 PM, Ayrshire Saints said:

She saying her wages as a  MSP while she is away  will go to charity   :huh:   it should be going back to the taxpayers since it is us that pay her wages. If she want to give some of her fee from the program to charity, then that is her decision. If what she said is true, that there is no real need for her to be here since nothing really important is going on in work  :lol:  why don't all the MSP just take 3 weeks off as well and go away and enjoy themselves on the back of the taxpayers :rolleyes: 

She saying her wages as a  MSP while she is away  will go to charity   :huh:   it should be going back to the taxpayers since it is us that pay her wages. If she want to give some of her fee from the program to charity, then that is her decision. If what she said is true, that there is no real need for her to be here since nothing really important is going on in work  [emoji38]  why don't all the MSP just take 3 weeks off as well and go away and enjoy themselves on the back of the taxpayers :rolleyes: 

^^^
This.

27 minutes ago, renfrew said:

She saying her wages as a  MSP while she is away  will go to charity   :huh:   it should be going back to the taxpayers since it is us that pay her wages. If she want to give some of her fee from the program to charity, then that is her decision. If what she said is true, that there is no real need for her to be here since nothing really important is going on in work  :lol:  why don't all the MSP just take 3 weeks off as well and go away and enjoy themselves on the back of the taxpayers :rolleyes:

So three weeks wages at an MSP rate is roughly 3-4k meanwhile her stint in the jungle will see her trouser 6 figures. Aye she seems to have this all sussed !!!!!!

57 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Really? :blink:

Maybe she might be one of the ones only getting a "fraction" of the quarter million reported to be paid to the top stars in it but it will still be miles more than her wages for the 3 weeks. She is taking the p1ss plain and simple. Reaching out to the youth about "Labour values" my erse !

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Maybe she might be one of the ones only getting a "fraction" of the quarter million reported to be paid to the top stars in it but it will still be miles more than her wages for the 3 weeks. She is taking the p1ss plain and simple. Reaching out to the youth about "Labour values" my erse !

So, she's not getting a six figure fee then? :lol:

It is a bit bizarre, but that's Scottish Labour for ye!

Whether deliberate or not, the timing was delicious, though, in that it distracted from the riveting drama of their annual leadership contest. That is what has been most entertaining for me.

Aside from that, I'm with Buffs. Who cares? SLAB are a joke, and the punchlines just keep on coming, but it's all becoming a bit Michael McIntyre.

2 hours ago, Drew said:

It is a bit bizarre, but that's Scottish Labour for ye!

Whether deliberate or not, the timing was delicious, though, in that it distracted from the riveting drama of their annual leadership contest. That is what has been most entertaining for me.

Aside from that, I'm with Buffs. Who cares? SLAB are a joke, and the punchlines just keep on coming, but it's all becoming a bit Michael McIntyre.

The term SLAB is a joke mate, they are the " Scottish arm " of UK Labour, with no interest in the welfare of Scotland.