Kezia Dugdale In The Jungle

shull

• 1 month later...

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:07 PM, Ayrshire Saints said:

She's on record as having pledged to donate all money earned outwith politics to a MND charity - if that's why she is doing it then fair enough (if not then she is finished as that will be hypocrisy off the scale especially asfter the Tory linesman row recently) however she should have resigned as an MSP after her party refused her permission to go. I'm not sure those in her constituency who voted for her would share Shull's sentiments but it just goes to emphasise the state the Scottish Labour party are in - shemefull mis management for years.

She got paid 70K ( Around 45K after tax )  She gave the charity £5100 of her fee and £2500 of her wages that she didn't work for so in theory the taxpayers paid the £2500.  All in all, the taxman got more than the charity did and she is more than 38K richer.  Oh and she also claimed between 10K -15K in expenses which is something she will be good at  :rolleyes:   Hope she gets her arse kicked out at the next election.

On 22/11/2017 at 6:35 PM, TPAFKATS said:

Dorries the MP got £80,000 for her appearance. I wouldn't expect dugdale to get more.

Wasn't a kick in the arse away ! Nice wee earner for a 2nd job. She should be sacked immediately but won't be, she basically went for personal gain at our expense. Typical politician gravy train.

3 hours ago, renfrew said:

She got paid 70K ( Around 45K after tax )  She gave the charity £5100 of her fee and £2500 of her wages that she didn't work for so in theory the taxpayers paid the £2500.  All in all, the taxman got more than the charity did and she is more than 38K richer.  Oh and she also claimed between 10K -15K in expenses which is something she will be good at  :rolleyes:   Hope she gets her arse kicked out at the next election.

More than likely she's a list MSP at present and is unlikely to be selected again by SLab at the next Scottish Election. 

More than likely she's a list MSP at present and is unlikely to be selected again by SLab at the next Scottish Election. 
If she is a list msp, I would like her to get selected so the public can [emoji152]her out and tell her to get on her [emoji605]

15 hours ago, renfrew said:

If she is a list msp, I would like her to get selected so the public can emoji152.pngher out and tell her to get on her emoji605.png

Um, like I said earlier after she  jumped/was pushed from leadership it was clear her future with SLab was over.  Again IMO a lot of the "anger" from within the party was orchestrated and of the "kick a gal while she's down" variety.

AFAIK she's still in her '30's and will be looking at a post politx career prob'ly in the meeja, while I have little regard for the "Ruth Davidson Tribute Act" that characterised her time in leadership I wish her all the best in her future. 

Edited by Bud the Baker