Aberdeen v St Mirren Bet Fred Cup

shull

1 hour ago, Soctty said:

Willie Miller can't see us causing Aberdeen any problems at all, based entirely on the first half against a very stuffy Dumbarton side. Personally i think we'll give a good account of ourselves against a team who will look to take the game to us, leaving more space in behind than many of the teams in the Championship. Their quality should pay off in the end, but I wouldn't put a shock result beyond us, especially with guys like Morgan in the team, and with Smith looking to prove a point, not to mention Gavin Reilly looking to end his 1 game goal drought...

This is a game I would have liked to have seen us with a more defensive player in the midfield up against a better quality of opposition, but time will tell.

Which happened yesterday, once we had scored.

I look forward to Morgan tearing a new one for whichever diddy they've got at RB.   :)

Edited by FTOF

Hope we put in a good performance and it would be great to get a result, but biggest thing for me is that we get through it without any injuries(touch wood). The league is the obvious priority.
Think Jack and the players will be well up for it though and we have nothing to lose. The pressure is all on the them as the cup is their only chance of silverware this season.

Next Saturday, our Scottish Cup Tie is the obvious priority, not the SPFL Championship. 

We have no League match next Saturday. 

100% Scottish Cup concentration as we aim for victory at Hampden in May. 

See St Lucy with others in the Teamtalk Forums sending the world to sleep. 

When not abusing they are the Boring and Bland Brigade. 

Check some of the tedious tripe spewing from a couple of Threads on General Discussion. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzz 

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

My new years forum resolution was to stop ignoring forumsters.

I now realise why I did so in the first place for at least one.

He really does post absolute p!sh.

Oh well. One down.

I didn't think what I posted was that bad. :(:rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I didn't think what I posted was that bad. :(:rolleyes:

Unbelievable as it is, I have never ignored you. :P

Both you and I, (and many others), are guilty of posting nonsense at times but NOT repetitive nonsense for the sake of post building.

ETA. I see why you're confused but the quote was an error. I thought I had removed it before posting. My apologies.

Edited by stlucifer

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Unbelievable as it is, I have never ignored you. :P

Both you and I, (and many others), are guilty of posting nonsense at times but NOT repetitive nonsense for the sake of post building.

I was thinking of putting everyone, almost like Poz did, on ignore.

What a happy forum that would be. :lol:

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

Ignoring yourself?  You must be joining that humungus clique.

Oh dear, do I need to explain everything, EVERYONE on ignore except you, what fun we'll have. :P

Anyhow, back to the game.

Despite some of the usual whining when the KO time was announced it'll be a decent crowd and we'll have a decent support.

As someone mentioned earlier, stay in the game for the first 20 mins or so and we'll have a great chance.

Can't wait, hospitality, big match and a cup win for the Saints. 

Huge incentive for all the team.  They'll all be in the shop window, with the game being shown on BBC Scotland.  An excellent chance for them to showcase their skills.  

I'm surprisingly positive about this game.  Was bricking it against Dumbarton and Utd.  

We'll score, and if McLean plays he'll get a screamer against us.  

Fancying  1-2 to the Mighty Buds and the MSM to have a wankfest over Morgan.  

3 hours ago, No Ninjas said:

Huge incentive for all the team.  They'll all be in the shop window, with the game being shown on BBC Scotland.  An excellent chance for them to showcase their skills.  

I'm surprisingly positive about this game.  Was bricking it against Dumbarton and Utd.  

We'll score, and if McLean plays he'll get a screamer against us.  

Fancying  1-2 to the Mighty Buds and the MSM to have a wankfest over Morgan.  

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) ?