Aberdeen v St Mirren Bet Fred Cup

shull

35 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Hopefully next season we won’t be in the Challenge Cup. Even if we went on to win the Scottish Cup and the Championship Title Shull will still be pissed off we lost to Raith Rovers.

Mate - I have the Scars

Don't go there

We will be in, as Colts if we go up -------

Why did I answer this, I should have waited 4 years , as Shull promised to log out!!!!!!!!

10 of us coming over on the ferry for the game so I hope the weather is ok. Leaving on Friday at 5pm and into Aberdeen for 7am. Hope we can get a few beers at that time of day. Straight back on the boat for me but the young team are going to make a night of it in the city. C'MON ye Saints.[emoji469][emoji469]

23 hours ago, Doakes said:

Aberdeen just confirmed there will be a cash gate for away fans :)

Be careful up there dont advertise you are up to see Saints when out in the town Friday night there are quite a few nut jobs floating around there is a real we don't like the West coast attitude up there.  

Be careful up there dont advertise you are up to see Saints when out in the town Friday night there are quite a few nut jobs floating around there is a real we don't like the West coast attitude up there.  

Very true indeed, I’ve worked up there extensively over the last 12 years and they don’t like us very much at all, fortunately I’m back down the road now!!

On 15/01/2018 at 5:51 PM, dani bongo said:

Think the Weather spoons on Union street should be open early doors so we'll probably be in there.emoji485.png

There are six of us travelling  up Friday and coming back Sunday.  A spoons breakfast sounds like a pre-match plan.  This should be great game.  I want to win it but I also want to enjoy it. I will wholeheartedly go in there signing "we're Gonna win the cup" and I'm dreaming of Hampden but if the unthinkable happens  I'll settle for coming back  singing "We're Gonnae win the league".  Feck we're dreaming of Doubles now.  We've come a great way since January last year when  we we're favourites to go down.  What a turn around.  How about we just Trust in Jack and see where he takes us.

What a great time to be a bud.  What a match in prospect. Let's all just enjoy the day and the journey.

See you in Spoons Danny Boy. 

There are six of us travelling  up Friday and coming back Sunday.  A spoons breakfast sounds like a pre-match plan.  This should be great game.  I want to win it but I also want to enjoy it. I will wholeheartedly go in there signing "we're Gonna win the cup" and I'm dreaming of Hampden but if the unthinkable happens  I'll settle for coming back  singing "We're Gonnae win the league".  Feck we're dreaming of Doubles now.  We've come a great way since January last year when  we we're favourites to go down.  What a turn around.  How about we just Trust in Jack and see where he takes us.
What a great time to be a bud.  What a match in prospect. Let's all just enjoy the day and the journey.
See you in Spoons Danny Boy. 
Meeting a couple of boys off the Choo Choo at 09:30 and heading for breakfast. See you there Malky.[emoji501]

Even if not a cash gate, tickets will be sold up until kick off. 
Makes sense when the attendance will be lucky to reach 8000 in a 20000 capacity Stadium. 
What makes even better sense is watching on TV in your hoose, or Pub, or anywhere else that is indoors.

51 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
5 hours ago, shull said:
Even if not a cash gate, tickets will be sold up until kick off. 
Makes sense when the attendance will be lucky to reach 8000 in a 20000 capacity Stadium. 

What makes even better sense is watching on TV in your hoose, or Pub, or anywhere else that is indoors.

Indeed Ron.

I will be watching in my house, with plenty Tea, couple of pies and a cream cake or two.

We will win 3-1.