Aberdeen v St Mirren Bet Fred Cup

shull

Excited and nervous at the same time about this game. Hopefully we can catch them cold today. Will be an interesting battle with McGinn and Shinnie, but I reckon our captain will revel in a game like this.
Also think Morgan will announce himself to the top division with a performance and a screamer.
All the pressure on them and Jack and James will have our boys well up for this. Really tough test, but a stage for our team to shine and if everything clicks you never know.
No injuries please(touch wood) and a performance to continue to build our confidence in the league to pump Dungfermline on Friday.
Sheep 2 Buddies 2 (3-1 to Saints in replay)

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just been out to check the car, it's like an ice cube.

Think I'll go for 4 layers including heaviest jumper I can find and warm coat topped up with scarf and gloves.

Fecking hate the winter. 

Jessie :byebye

57 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just been out to check the car, it's like an ice cube.

Think I'll go for 4 layers including heaviest jumper I can find and warm coat topped up with scarf and gloves.

Fecking hate the winter. 

Your taking the car while on a freebee to hospitality    :lol:

19 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Weather fine in Aberdeen. Had a very enjoyable night in the Granite city. No sign of anti - St Mirren/west coast. Nutters. Everyone very hospitable.

Now in spoons Union St enjoying eggs Benedict and coffee.

Can't wait. COYS

Good to hear your all well and safe. I' loaded with a cold so TV for me with a mate coming round to watch it. 

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Not even 13 posts a year, oh dear. and still aiming at other people for a considerable amount of them?

Why are you even here? :blink:

Run along, no one cares who the feck you are. :byebye

Anyhow, just spoke to an Aberdeen supporting mate, he's aware we could well spring a "shock" tomorrow.

Some have mentioned they haven't played a serious game for a wee while, we are on the crest of a winning wave.

The bookies are getting hammered tomorrow, well, me and Munoz anyway. :lol:

Be fair Faraway. If you count sensible posts your stats might be almost equal.