W7 Fans & Banners

Ronnie

I have a season ticket (half) for the first time in some 30 years or so. I am already weighing up my options for next season. If we get promoted , would I be happy to sit in W5 and share the stand with the vile Neanderthal f**kwits that follow those horrible teams ? I’m not sure I would .
As was said above , I agree ,my decision on purchasing one would be heavily influenced by the clubs position with regard to this matter.

As I said before. If the club decide to bump the family stand fans to accommodate the blue and green people. then remove the cost of these games from South Stand season ticket prices. 

Thus allowing us the opportunity of deciding whether or not (for whatever reason), we want to sit elsewhere for these games,  whilst at the same time not potentially losing out on any monies because of any action decided by the club if our season tickets have already been bought.

All dependent on promotion of course.:)

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:29 PM, renfrew said:
On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:59 PM, Graeme Aitken said:
How much in ££'s is it actually worth (net) & is that money worth taking it up the arse from rangers or celtic

South stand hold 1600 × £25= 40K. Minus vat and policing cost I would guess the club would make 30K per game. We normally have them 3 times a season so 90K I reckon is the answer.

That aside. How many seats do they get when we split the West Stand before? Ok that's more money BUT how many extra police and stewards are then needed because there then is  mixed stand? Does it really work out that much money - I'm sure this has been asked plenty times in recent years but club don't say much. I have really enjoyed fitba without the bigot brothers.... I think I may just skip those games and go drink tea with my wee Granny dude!

Regarding Jack Ross banner and season ticket blocking nonsense - ridiculous, pathetic and whole heartedly agree someone out to make things difficult - also pathetic!

Might i suggest that Smisa members concerned with some of the issues mentioned above lobby the Smisa committee to have this raised with the club, and an answer, or indeed options for smisa members/ST/regular ticket purchasers to vote on in advance of next season.

get everyone involved in the process, then at least it whatever is proposed needs a majority to back it to become the decision, and everyone has had their say.

On 28/02/2018 at 12:32 PM, renfrew said:

Killie, Accies, Well, Ross C, Dundee, Fakes, all give them more than 1 stand and Partick even punts their fans out of their normal stand to give it away. I don't like it anymore than anybody else but it is likely to happen. Do we really want to see other clubs of our level with a higher player budget than us ? 

Pretty much every club gives additional space to the OF when they visit. Even the OF themselves give seats to visiting fans which would normally be used by home fans.

Edited by Thorizaar

On 28/02/2018 at 3:24 PM, stlucifer said:

In what way is it designed for away supports?

When we give up part of our home stand the rest of the stand have only one proper food outlet.  That's half the facilities for circa 3/4 of the people in the stand. The providers augment this with temporary carts.

The West has segregation under the stand. No other stand does.

10 hours ago, repairman said:

The West has segregation under the stand. No other stand does.

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Agreed. But it would not take much effort to introduce a similar system in the main stand. That’s where I would put the overspill. But then I’m biased as I sit in W5.

Nonsense.

Any of the stands can be segregated . Simply put a line of Salt across the vestibule under the main stand. Its well known that slugs will not cross a line of salt. 

3 hours ago, Johnny Rep said:

Have we won the league FFS I must've missed that one.:huh:

Agreed JR

If we do then the solution is in our hands. 

Sell out the West Stand in Season Tickets. 

Sell out the Main Stand in Season Tickets. 

No place then to put family stand supporters if OF come calling. 

I know some think this impossible but if we gain promotion.............

Just watched the JR after match interview 

Fantastic gesture from the players and staff who recognise the great work done by the fans and the W7 crew.  I'm a W4 man myself but I have to agree with Jack these guys make away games  so much more atmospheric.

Can't wait for our little trip down south to Dumfries. Always a great day out.

Well done to the players and staff for supporting the fans.

On 09/03/2018 at 7:17 AM, shull said:

The original North Bank died when those damn seats were installed in it.

1NB.thumb.jpg.bbee911b6e623ad123127120a31ef8e3.jpg

Followed the example of Jack and the boys and decided to show my support for W7

Thank you. Your order has been received.

• Order number: 16406
  • Date: March 12, 2018
  • Total: £17.00
  • Payment method: PayPal

ORDER DETAILS

PRODUCT TOTAL
SUBTOTAL: £15.00
SHIPPING: £2.00 via First Class UK
PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal
Good job Guys n Gals. Keep up the good work

£17.00

Pre-order ADULTS Northbank Aggro St Mirren Tees - Medium × 1 £15.00
Edited by East Lothian Saint

12 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Medium??? Aye, right.

Walking to the pub is good exercise. As long as you stay off the crisps and peanuts it can be a very healthy pastime.   HA! HA! I knew someone would be "sizest" and you were in the top 5 contenders. I've always been a big lanky skinny B no matter what I eat or drink. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe the exercise helps. Don't do box sets and snacks prefer to get out and about.

Off for a run now.  I won't be walking to the pub until Saturday . I'll don my Medium Saints away top and walk to the Eagle's Nest via Wetherspoons, (When i get off the train of course  ), 

Meeting a couple of Newcastle Buds in Dumfries and travelling with some like minded drinking Paisley Buds who i'm meeting in Glasgow. Actually when I think on it 5 out of 6 of us who all like a shandy  could  easily fit in Medium T shirts.

I could be onto something here Starti. Anyone else wants to fit in a Medium shirt should join our pint lifting classes on a Saturday. You could be our our first subscriber.

The price of a round would cover your membership. Mmmm well, maybe not. The price of several rounds would cover it. 

image.jpeg.2a16baf429c947830a89ddb3d56c9669.jpeg

Edited by East Lothian Saint
Drink Problem

• 7 months later...
On 11/21/2017 at 7:53 PM, Doakes said:

Fair point. We’ve had the same debates within our group. We hope the club realise they’ve overstepped the mark with the ban and we won’t need to do any of that. We’ve had the same debates within our group. Ideally want to keep the section going every game, we know the players love the noise. 

The coin thrower should be named and shamed. Come on guys. 

The noise from W6 and W7 today was great - then some idiot does this. 

31 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The coin thrower should be named and shamed. Come on guys. 

The noise from W6 and W7 today was great - then some idiot does this. 

I honestly have no idea who it was. Whoever it was should not come back. A lot of new faces today. Idiotic behaviour, otherwise thought our support was great today. Got right behind the team. 

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

I honestly have no idea who it was. Whoever it was should not come back. A lot of new faces today. Idiotic behaviour, otherwise thought our support was great today. Got right behind the team. 

No reason to disbelieve you. If anyone knows then for the reputation of W7 and W6 and that of the club they should act.

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Someone will know who it was. So, self policing within the group would surely be able to identify the culprit.

Whoever it was should be banned from all football grounds.

3 hours ago, Doakes said:

Come on Doakes. Sort it out. Get him identified and reported or risk W7 becoming paraiahs in their own ground.  Two doubtful banners and now this.  Time to aid the police and club. Nobody is above the law. 

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Come on Doakes. Sort it out. Get him identified and reported or risk W7 becoming paraiahs in their own ground.  Two doubtful banners and now this.  Time to aid the police and club. Nobody is above the law. 

As I said in another thread......maybe nobody seen the coin being thrown.Its quite possible.