And the winner is ....... Buddievision

Sonny

7 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

There is no Friday 7th December 2017 for it to launch.
That sums it up really...

Maybe I missed it but they appear to have announced the launch of a product which goes live in about 2 weeks but without announcing any fundamental details such as cost, operating systems which the footage will run on etc. Maybe I missed something on another link but it really ought to have been in that announcement?

Don't get me wrong, I am all for ambition and I think this idea has it's place but the implementation reeks of amateurism. Is this being run by students from the local uni? It has that feel to it.

Edited by oaksoft

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Maybe I missed it but they appear to have announced the launch of a product which goes live in about 2 weeks but without announcing any fundamental details such as cost, operating systems which the footage will run on etc. Maybe I missed something on another link but it really ought to have been in that announcement?

Don't get me wrong, I am all for ambition and I think this idea has it's place but the implementation reeks of amateurism. Is this being run by students from the local uni? It has that feel to it.

https://www.stmirren.com/news/club/all-news/1281-coming-soon

says here it is £5 a month

2 hours ago, Bearsden buddie said:

Fair enough. Seems strange not to put it on the latest announcement though.

If this is being done by students then I don't want to be overly harsh as they are still learning BUT when you start asking people to pay money for your product that is a totally different ball game. You really need to get your shit together pretty damn quick. The paying public are generally extremely unforgiving.

Edited by oaksoft

• 2 weeks later...

Why the hell has it got to this stage in Association Football ......

I spend more money than I really should, on Season Tickets, Car Parking, Match Programmes, Pies, Cola, Coffees, etc and even Bung A Baw at Panda.

Nobody should really be paying for the Interview below.

Buddievision: Reaction - Gavin Reilly

BuddieVision

Saints striker Gavin Reilly opened the scoring in St Mirren's 2-1 win over Brechin City this afternoon. He gives his thoughts on the win, scoring his 17th goal of the season and the fans backing the team has received. 

This rest of this article is only available for our active BuddieVision subscribers.

Please click here to subscribe to a BuddieVision membership plan to view this content or if you already have an active subscription please login now.

Edited by shull

Totally agree with shull! :unsure:

This is the one that goat my goat..............

St Mirren defender Gary MacKenzie sits down with Buddievision to discuss the injury problems he's suffered this season, frustration at not being able to build on a good end to last season, watching on from the sidelines and getting back to football. 

This rest of this article is only available for our active BuddieVision subscribers.

Please click here to subscribe to a BuddieVision membership plan to view this content or if you already have an active subscription please login now.

Kudos to shull for his superior formatting abilities!

GM has been out for three months and on the thread dedicated to his injury it's been claimed he had a bust up with JR and/or suffered a nervous breakdown amongst other things - would've been nice to see him confirm/deny these rumours for free.

Content on Buddievision will include full match replays, first look at extended highlights, archive footage, exclusive interviews, videos from the training ground, features and more.

Buddievision content will be free to view until our full launch on 8th December. After this time you will need an active subscription to access Buddievision content. Details of how to subscribe will be released on our go live day with monthly and annual subscription plans available.

The club will continue to post written interviews on the website, while Jack Ross' post match reaction and goal footage will still be free to view on our YouTube channel. 

I'll be sad to see the highlights package go, with div now semi-official I suppose a return to posting this sorta stuff in the sideboard is out of the question. :mellow:

Edited by Bud the Baker

ROBBING BASSAS !!!

10 December 2017

Buddievision: Highlights - Brechin 1-2 St Mirren

BuddieVision

Watch highlights from yesterday's 2-1 win over Brechin City as the Buddies won their 10th league game of the season to keep the pressure on leaders Dundee United. 

Please click here to subscribe to a BuddieVision membership plan to view this content or if you already have an active subscription please login now.