And the winner is ....... Buddievision

Sonny

I don't expect everything for free. Although after a 20 pound entry fee there should be plenty 'on the house extras. 
Anyway, after spending on Season Tickets, Pies, Coffee, Car Parking, Bung a Baw, a mortgage for 3 strips in the Club Shop...
The Club could keep St Mirren TV FREE FOR ALL. 

Including complimentary peanuts, glass of bubbly on your arrival, waiter service to bring your pie and bovril to your seat etc? As well as a football club, it's also a business and any football club with the means will try to maximise revenue. If we gave loads of 'on the house' extras, the club wouldn't be in a healthy financial position. If anyone is unhappy with Buddievision(name is a bit naff btw) then you don't need to subscribe.

Waiter Service should be available. 

They would probably sell heaps more. 

Could be done Via an App. 

I will, if I can be bothered wait till Monday for free Match highlights. 

Thanks for your reply. 

PS, 

I was delivered Doughnuts to my Seat in W1, during the Match with no hassle. 

Edited by shull

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:09 AM, shull said:

The Club can pay for it with the ridiculous amount of mark up they add onto Strips that are worth not very much. 

Shame we didn't have Buddievision for our great campaign in the Diddy Cup. and then Shull you could relive the 3-1 mauling against our B team..................