You couldnt make it up -Sevco /Tic taking the p

DougJamie

So poor wee Celtic only average £750 k a year salary for their squad, and nasty PSG get 6.5M average........................

Aberdeen average £136k, Sevco as an average 400k, but Pena £2m  Alves 1 .7m and the rest of the Hispanic wonder kids

So begs the question whilst our domestic game is pathetic  at European Level, how can these sums be justified.......................... especially Celtic / Sevco...................... Ok Tic have CL Money and Sales, but its unsustainable if they don't get CL, which as of next season is likely

The winner of the SPFL get 2.3 m, Scottish Cup 1m, League Cup 600k plus some TV Money, so as it stands that's all Celtic the rest get crumbs

With Sevco about to have an AGM,  I would love to know how they intend to fund this................... Salary ............. and building

Of Course if they both went to wall I would not shed a tear but again it shows just how much these " Giants" walk a tightrope............. Celtic over qualification, Sevco over everything................

I would imagine Buddies average between 25-45 k, please correct me if I am wrong...........

37 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

You're wrong - quite a bit more I think if you include appearances, bonuses and a few perks. Have a look at the wage bill on the accounts.

I did -quite a wide range on our wage Bill , but I would imagine our Top Stars are on more with bonuses. 

Anyway considering what the Ugly sisters pay out its chicken feed, some make in a wee what Saints earn in a year and still they moan 

1 hour ago, rabuddies said:

You're wrong - quite a bit more I think if you include appearances, bonuses and a few perks. Have a look at the wage bill on the accounts.

According to the accounts wages totalled 1,283,005. Even if all of this was spent on players' wages(which it wasn't) it gives an average of < 53.5K per player. By the time the managerial, coaching, ground staff, office staff, stewards and commercial manager are taken into account the average player's salary will be much less.