The Dark Side Going For McInnes - What Of Jack

Isle Of Bute Saint

12 minutes ago, shull said:

I would swap with Dumbarton right now.

We get Aitken, they get Ross.

Just noticed The Sons are in the Challenge Cup Semi Final.

Ross never gave a toss about St Mirren and St Mirren supporters  that particular Saturday when we played Raith Rovers in the Quarter Finals.

Maybe we could find a Dumbarton fan who is looking for a swap.:rolleyes:

Aye, so its a stick-on then?
whilst waiting to amass the cash needed to pay Aberdeen compo, the bonus for sevco has been unsettling McInnes and his team. Like I said he's now passed the first two stages of interview by throwing six points at his soon to be new employers. All hell will break loose in Aberdeen when he is paraded at Greyskull this week with the Sevco blazer and tie on. This is what sevco do.

Exactly this.

22 minutes ago, shull said:

I would swap with Dumbarton right now.

We get Aitken, they get Ross.

Just noticed The Sons are in the Challenge Cup Semi Final.

Ross never gave a toss about St Mirren and St Mirren supporters  that particular Saturday when we played Raith Rovers in the Quarter Finals.

What happened Shull?  Have you given up on MacPherson then?

2 hours ago, div said:

So many ifs, buts and maybes around this. It really isn't worth bothering about right now.

IF Rangers ever actually approach Aberdeen for McInnes their approach will not be welcomed I'd guess.
IF they meet the release clause, rumoured to be less than the £800K quoted in the media then Dons can't stop them
IF they then talk to McInnes there is no guarantee he'd go. He turned down Sunderland, arguably as big a club as Rangers are.
IF McInnes WAS to go to Ibrox then whose to say the Dons would pick Jack over likes of McLeish, Strachan, Black, Robinson, Wright et al?

I'm not arsed about this right now. I can't see Rangers coming up with the money they would need to spring McInnes.

More than unlikely IMO. 

As I sad earlier many of the Aberdeen support are saying Ross has done nothing of any note, which I agree with.

They'll be looking for a well known experienced manager. 

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

More than unlikely IMO. 

As I sad earlier many of the Aberdeen support are saying Ross has done nothing of any note, which I agree with.

They'll be looking for a well known experienced manager. 

Did they say whether they wanted a good or shite well known experienced manager ?

Most half decent Managers would get 3rd or 4th every Season with their Budget.

And that would include Ross.

Guest TPAFKATS
Much as it might cause us problems, it would be rather amusing if they appointed a manager who's current team just lost 3-0 against them and put in a particularly awful performance.

It would look extremely dodgy if he now left for sevco after they have just passed Aberdeen in the league due to those two results.

Amusingly dodgy?

Guest TPAFKATS
The Tribute Act have just paid the best part of a million to get rid of their last manager and his large entourage. Now they want someone else who will cost upwards of half a million when they  are still in debt and struggling to fix their roof and have players on big salaries and longish contracts who cannot get a game? They may want McInnes and hope the unsettling may persuade Aberdeen to let him go on the cheap but after all this I would expect Aberdeen to demand the full amount and tough shit Derek if you are unhappy. I do not see McInnes going to Sevco.

Some guys there on the same daft wages they paid out before going bust. Learned nothing.
They have been spending money on ibrox and Murray park or whatever its called these days.
Don't think they are quite as skint as some make out. There's still enough money getting put in to pay for McInnes, who'll be in this week.

1 hour ago, linwood buddie said:

Hoping Aberdeen don't want JR but if he goes i would like either Hopkin or Aitken to take over ( even with the Morton connection):ph34r:

No offence, but having just watched the turgid tactics they both have their teams play i couldnt pay to watch that. Johnston at Dunfermline has his team playing decent football.

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Dark side offering one million to Aberdeen compansation great how you can turn debt into shares  

I thought that was what they were trying to lure McInnes with as opposed to offering it to Aberdeen as compensation?

11 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Aitken is still part-time for a reason. He's got a decent paid full-time salary at Rolls Royce topped up by what id imagine being a half decent salary at Dumbarton.

Aitken has missed out on a couple of full time appointments, and is apperently willing to give up his full time employment if the right job comes along. He's worked wonders with two part time outfits and probably deserves a shot at a full time appointment.