The Dark Side Going For McInnes - What Of Jack

Isle Of Bute Saint

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

That press release by Rangers is as crass and classless as anything I've seen coming out of a football club in my lifetime.

They remind me of someone who has just been dumped on date night - "Ah dudnay fancy um anyhoo".

f**king criiiiiinge.

If we weren't so familiar with the dribbling pish that emanates from Ibrox, it would be assumed that their official site account had been hacked.

It is highly amusing, it has to be said.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

If we weren't so familiar with the dribbling pish that emanates from Ibrox, it would be assumed that their official site account had been hacked.

It is highly amusing, it has to be said.

Billy Davies' press interview a few months back fell into the same category. They would be absolutely perfect for each other.

It's fair enough to THINK these things but you don't f**king say it out loud unless you want ridiculed.

Interesting interview earlier with wankbag Milne . Confirmed that sevco had intimated that they would be willing to meet the £1 million needed to free the management team from their Dons contracts . Where is this money coming from !?

He also saying (again) that Scottish football need a strong Rangers. Aye the country needs 10 of thousands of bigots roaming around the country [emoji102]

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:17 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yeah , i heard that. Never understood that point of view.

Listen toYouTube Rae v Tom English phone in argument. Destroys the wee phucker Rae..... who basically says Scottish football NEEDS Sevco, Rae loses massively and very funny......

Scottish Football need Sevco like Bolt needs Petrol   ..................