The Dark Side Going For McInnes - What Of Jack

Isle Of Bute Saint

10 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Based on your own reasoning, why should St Mirren take a chance on someone with even less experience than JR?

Actually he's got a few weeks more experience of Management than Ross had when we recruited him. Also unlike Ross he hasnt relegated Alloa, but did nearly get them promoted. That is an achievement Ross dies not have.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

He's done a better job at Alloa than Ross did, almost promoting them after Ross relegated them.

This all pointless at the moment anyway , cause as far as I know McInnes is still the Dons manager , and Ross is still ours .

Just now, munoz said:

This all pointless at the moment anyway , cause as far as I know McInnes is still the Dons manager , and Ross is still ours .

True, but with McInnes missing training again, and even their fans group turning on him its obvious he's burnt his bridges over the Dee & Don now. Only question there is will Wiggy Milne take the money, or cut his nose off to spite his glacait face and force McInnes to resign, then take Sevco to court (given no one has had much luck getting cash out of them in court, maybe not the wisest move)?

Ross is the bookies favourite, who knows if Milne has another favourite?

However given the very real prospect our game in Brechin will be cancelled due to Snow/Ice/Travel chaos, has Ross managed us for the last time..? Losing to Dumbarton seems to do 'em everytime..!

10 minutes ago, munoz said:

McInnes isn't taking the Aberdeen press conference this afternoon. It is looking pretty certain that he is heading out the door.

Speculation about Ross is premature, however.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

McInnes isn't taking the Aberdeen press conference this afternoon. It is looking pretty certain that he is heading out the door.

Ah well . As you said about Ross , it is premature. Got to hope from our point of view that the applicants for the Dons job are far more experienced than Ross. 

No Dull and Dreary Derek doing the Press Conference. 

Celebrations all round from Scotland's listening public. 

And no more Sportsound interviews with the fecking bore due to BBC Scotland's ongoing situation with SEVCO FC 2012. 

Yippee :thumbs2

46 minutes ago, shull said:

No Dull and Dreary Derek doing the Press Conference. 

Celebrations all round from Scotland's listening public. 

And no more Sportsound interviews with the fecking bore due to BBC Scotland's ongoing situation with SEVCO FC 2012. 

Yippee :thumbs2

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/craig-whyte-profile-the-scots-billionaire-1076110

Just for anyone who fancies a wee lunch fairytale - its hilarious and eh so accurate :lol:

24 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

BBC reporting Sheerin (coach at Aberdeen) has been told the McInnes situation will be resolved one way or the other by close of play today.

Ross fans get panic buying your pampers, its squeaky bum time!

If Jack goes Jamie has to get the job. 

2 hours ago, Drew said:

Agreed

there is no telling where Milne's head is on this, other than inside an ill-fitting wig.

I suspect he will want someone who has won titles or trophies already

Not me, I'd be happy with either Fowler or Steve Aitken whom I wanted to replace Rae and Murray before that. He was also on my shortlist of two (with Ian Murray) when Danny Lennon was sacked. As we'd be getting decent compo from Aberdeen I'd shed a tear then bid a fond farewell to Jack Ross and prepare for the arrival of the 27th manager during my lifetime, that total includes Tony Fitzpatrick twice but not Sergei Baltacha Snr. who was interim manager for a short spell in December 1998 and had at least one game in charge.

Well tell you what I would be happy with the manager we will have till the end of the season minimum Jack Ross

No journalist , people in the know are mentioning him, M ONeil, McLeish, Clarke, Wright- All proven at a far far higher level............... Seem to remember them appointing Patterson years back and that was a car crash..............

Jacks going nowhere .........................

Heard earlier... 

Try and no laugh. 

SEVCO FC 2012. offered Aberdeen less than £250 grand to release McInnes. They then offered to pay the remainder when they reached the Champions League. 

Milne is presently pishing his pants laughing. 

DULL AND DREARY DEREK WILL PROBABLY WALK AWAY FROM PITTODRIE NOW, 

Leaving an awful legal mess. 

The above may be shite. 

Don't shoot the messenger. 

Edited by shull