Brechin v St Mirren (9th December)

I heard that we would have been quite happy if the game was off , don't know the reasons though , players carrying knocks?  unwillingness to play Davis on an iffy surface ? Brechin must have been aware of our concerns to pull out all the stops to get it on ! We'll know soon enough when we see the team line-up !

Just now, billyg said:

I heard that we would have been quite happy if the game was off , don't know the reasons though , players carrying knocks?  unwillingness to play Davis on an iffy surface ? Brechin must have been aware of our concerns to pull out all the stops to get it on ! We'll know soon enough when we see the team line-up !

Maybe still drunk from the Christmas trip to Dublin? :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, billyg said:

Brechin would have pulled out all the stops due to the size of the away support and the lost of a good pay day.

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Any news? 

Aye, match kicked off at 10.15 just after pitch inspection. 

Summat to do with it being a frosty day. 

We are 1 nil down according to Elvis. 

COME ON THE SAINTS 

Pleased the game is on

Gutted that the roads in Aberdeenshire are too treacherous for me to risk heading to the match

But even more gutted that there is no more periscope - more nonsense from the authorities

Safe travels to all the Buddies going to the game, it'll be hard but I hope they are rewarded with a victory
(3-1 , Reilly, Smith, Morgan)

COYS

13 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Pleased the game is on

Gutted that the roads in Aberdeenshire are too treacherous for me to risk heading to the match

But even more gutted that there is no more periscope - more nonsense from the authorities

Safe travels to all the Buddies going to the game, it'll be hard but I hope they are rewarded with a victory
(3-1 , Reilly, Smith, Morgan)

COYS

How do you mean no more periscope nonsense?

Was going to ask if Div or Thomson’s Dropped it were going to the game today. Our most reliable Periscopers!

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

4 hours ago, billyg said:

strongest available side , so that theory's out the window !