Brechin v St Mirren (9th December)

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

FT 1-2

Good 3 points up there after last weeks debacle. Sounded like Brechin may have deserved a point again, as they did in Paisley earlier in the season. As then though, they’ve lost.

The winning pena7lty was apparently of the ‘soft’ variety. Them’s the breaks when you’re bottom of the league I guess.

Take the 3 points, get all buddies down the road safe and move focus onto beating Dunfermline next week.

Charlie Mann on Radio Scotland had no doubt that it was a penalty!

Just about thawed out. Thought we edged it, but Brechin did pass up on some good chances. Think david g summed it all up pretty well.
Great wee ground to watch a game. No segregation and really close to the action if you wanted to be. Was right next to Morgan a couple of times when he skinned a boy. His foot speed is unbelievable. He looked like he was trying to avoid injury a bit today, but still ended up getting a sore one near the end.
Was a tough game on a heavy bobbly pitch, so good 3 points, even if we huffed and puffed a bit. Last 5 was very nervy. Good chat with some Brechin fans and a friendly atmosphere.
Well done lads, another valuable 3 points.

35 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Just about thawed out. Thought we edged it, but Brechin did pass up on some good chances. Think david g summed it all up pretty well.
Great wee ground to watch a game. No segregation and really close to the action if you wanted to be. Was right next to Morgan a couple of times when he skinned a boy. His foot speed is unbelievable. He looked like he was trying to avoid injury a bit today, but still ended up getting a sore one near the end.
Was a tough game on a heavy bobbly pitch, so good 3 points, even if we huffed and puffed a bit. Last 5 was very nervy. Good chat with some Brechin fans and a friendly atmosphere.
Well done lads, another valuable 3 points.

Spot on Balmullo. The three of us enjoyed the atmosphere. I have to admit that I felt for Brechin a bit as they made so many chances. Good news for them was that last year's top scorer came on later in the game for the first time since August . Still felt good getting 3 points on a freezing cold day.

To all the doubters and stay always - get behind the black and white juggernaut. If ever the support is / was needed is now . The more support this team gets , the better the chance we've got of making this a season to not forget. 

Am pished .

Just now, munoz said:

To all the doubters and stay aways get behind the black and white juggernaut. If ever the support is / was needed is now . The more support this team gets , the better the chance we've got of making this a season to not forget. 

Am pished .

1 minute ago, munoz said:

Think he meant we were the grimiest. Is that a word ?

Aye :lol:...................but I'd be more worried if I was a Dunfermline supporter as they are nosediving and we are the joint top form team at home in the league. 

I'd be very disappointed if we don't beat them and, as I said, they would be 12 points behind us, not even showing in the rear view mirror.