Focus

Whilst watching our efforts against Dumbarton last Saturday, accompanied by a non Saints supporting friend, the friend asked if the team’s Christmas night out was happening that night as their minds were obviously elsewhere.

Guess what I heard today..............

2 minutes ago, Burghbud said:

Whilst watching our efforts against Dumbarton last Saturday, accompanied by a non Saints supporting friend, the friend asked if the team’s Christmas night out was happening that night as their minds were obviously elsewhere.

What? :lol:

Try reading some other threads, do keep up.  :byebye

4 minutes ago, Burghbud said:

Go on. Do tell us mystic meg .

9 hours ago, Burghbud said:

Edited by Drew
Blah....

10 hours ago, Burghbud said:

Nothing to do with that if you read the match thread Dumbarton beat Dundee United and Dunfermline so why should we expect Saints to beat Dumbarton ?