Dunfermline v Saints. (Friday 26/01/18)?

Geordie Saint

14 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Yep confirming how stupid you are and the usual boring bye bye emoji when youre found out being a numpty!!! :byebye:wink:

1 minute ago, Mr Optimistic said:

If in doubt completely change the subject and be abusive, another of you're sad traits! Baird being praised big time on here and you realise you are a numpty! 

Enjoy celebrating..... no doubt on your own!!:byebye

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh when the Saints. :P

34 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Shows what you know about football. Baird has been the most consistent player all season and was the man of the match tonight by a mile. Lets hope all the Baird doubters now realise they got it wrong. He is a star and not yet 22!!!

Shows what you know. :lol:

3 minutes ago, guinness said:

Baird makes many mistakes but his pace and bravery make him a first pick every week. Sign him up.

He's young and has a way to go but, as I pointed out earlier before the buffoon above jumped in, he's a prospect and, as you say, should be seen as a player we could rely on in the years to come. 

As usual on here, knee jerk reactions all over the place. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

6 minutes ago, FTOF said:

As good as Baird was, in my humble opinion, over the 90 minutes, I thought McGinn was our most consistent player.

We really are learning how to see games out.

He had a great game but when it was backs to the wall in the final minutes Jack threw himself at everything and of course scores the winner. Outstanding.!!

The spine of the team is so important and in Baird, McGinn and Reilly we have the best in the league. :D

7 minutes ago, guinness said:

Baird makes many mistakes but his pace and bravery make him a first pick every week. Sign him up.

Not any more he doesn't. I can't remember him making many at all recently. He has been superb this season, and a colossus tonight.

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Shows what you know. :lol:

He's young and has a way to go but, as I pointed out earlier before the buffoon above jumped in, he's a prospect and, as you say, should be seen as a player we could rely on in the years to come. 

Thanks for backtracking knowing you look like a numpty. You said he was inconsistent when almost everyone who has watched him realises he has been the most consistent player in the team this season.

You clearly do not go to many games despite having over 27,000 posts on here!! :byebye

Edited by Mr Optimistic

2 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Thanks for backtracking knowing you look like a numpty. You said he was inconsistent when almost everyone who has watched him realises he has been the most consitent player in the team this season.

You clearly do not go to many games despite having over 27,000 posts on here!! :byebye

How accurate. .

51 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

There's certain games in the season that are defining, this was one of them.

Yes, JUST another 3 points but surely see's off Dunfermline, puts real pressure on Dundee United and we're assured of a play off spot at the very worst, although we really need to collapse to not win the league from here. 

So pleased for Baird, a young man who, while inconsistent, IMO,  can become a rock for our defence in the years to come. 

Brilliant result. :clapping

Only if we can keep hold of him.

53 minutes ago, TopCat said:

And another thing... Jack Baird, some player. Not only does he score the winner, he’s making game saving defensive block after game saving defensive block toward the end. If there’s been a better defender in the league this season, I haven’t seen him.

This.

Jack has been a stand out for me this season. Crucially, he has been consistently solid. It is down to Davis and McKenzie to compete for the 2nd central defensive berth. Jack is the man, and I agree that he has been the best central defender in the division this season.

Mvoto was a real worry for us, won almost every header each time he went up for a dead ball situation.

Pleased to see we doubled up, albeit late in the game, on him.

Thanks for backtracking knowing you look like a numpty. You said he was inconsistent when almost everyone who has watched him realises he has been the most consitent player in the team this season.

Kids, don't drink................^^^^^^^^^^ :lol:

St Mirren manager Jack Ross: "Brilliant win. It didn't surprise me the nature of the match.

"Frenetic towards the end but I thought we showed terrific character and resilience in that period.

"It's another one down, another three points on the board, a really good points total already but a long, long way to go.

"This was a tough game for us tonight. Delighted to get the win."

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Mvoto was a real worry for us, won almost every header each time he went up for a dead ball situation.

Pleased to see we doubled up, albeit late in the game, on him.

Kids, don't drink................^^^^^^^^^^ :lol:

:D Another game you clearly did not go to. Do you just quote pundits as you find it difficult to think for yourself!! :byebye

:D Another game you clearly did not go to. Do you just quote pundits as you find it difficult to think for yourself!! :byebye

I watched on TV, why is that a problem?

You really are having a nightmare.

PM me, this needs sorted out, don't be like snake this lifetime hiding away, ya wank. :byebye

Absolutely buzzing. What a team. What a performance. Skill, character, resilience. All in abundance. What a team goal that was. I haven't seen better in years. Our management team knew we were being HAMmered by the giant M'Voto and did just what they had to. Bring on Big Mac to stop the Burger! McGinn was superb but MotM must be Baird. Not just for the goal nor just for the blocks. The first of which was a goal all the way. But for his all round performance. Even the sceptics must now believe.

We're on our way.......!

Edited by stlucifer