Dunfermline v Saints. (Friday 26/01/18)?

Geordie Saint

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Absolutely buzzing. What a team. What a performance. Skill, character, resilience. All in abundance. What a team goal that was. I haven't seen better in years. Our management team knew we were being HAMmered by the giant M'Voto and did just what he had to. bring big Mac to stop the burger! McGinn was superb but MotM must be Baird. Not just for the goal nor just for the blocks. The first of which was a goal all the way. But for his all round performance. Even the sceptics must now believe.

We're on our way.......!

Surprised they didn't stick him up top for the last 15, he was almost unstoppable. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Surprised they didn't stick him up top for the last 15, he was almost unstoppable. 

From where I was sitting it looked as if they did for the last 10. Felt more like 30 to be honest but I did feel a little less nervous once Gary was looking after him.

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I watched on TV, why is that a problem?

You really are having a nightmare.

PM me, this needs sorted out, don't be like snake this lifetime hiding away, ya wank. :byebye

What needs sorted out? The fact you think Jacks been inconsistent when the whole forum are singing his praises tonight? The fact you do not attend many games despite having over 27,000 posts? The reason you abuse people on here when they disagree with you?  You really are, even by you're standards, making a real tit of yourself. :D

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

From where I was sitting it looked as if they did for the last 10. Felt more like 30 to be honest but I did feel a little less nervous once Gary was looking after him.

He only went up for dead ball situations, I would have had him as centre forward, but, as you say, looked less of a threat when GM came on. 

Pressure is definitely on United. All season they have been tipped to win the league and as the campaign has continued it has changed to financially THEY NEED TO. they've had a change of manager and find themselves 11 points behind. For every win we get the pressure on Utd gets greater. We could win the league at Tannadeechy. Look out the Lorraine Kelly masks. COYS.

1 minute ago, Mr Optimistic said:

What needs sorted out? The fact you think Jacks been inconsistent when the whole forum are singing his praises tonight? The fact you do not attend many games despite having over 27,000 posts? The reason you abuse people on here when they disagree with you?  You really are, even by you're standards, making a real tit of yourself. :D

Ok, to end you obsession with me..............

It's been well documented Baird has had his moments this season, apparently you have dementia or are just being a wank.

Yeah, I live down in England, I don't attend many games, well done for stating the fecking obvious. I wasn't aware that I could't support St Mirren.

The amount of posts is a regular point made by the dim among us, well done, you've joined the club/

Abuse..................are you really forgetting your earlier posts?

You came in and immediately started this pish. 

Now, I've seen better than you off before, run along, slither back under your rock or PM me and we can end this nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, Richie P said:

Pressure is definitely on United. All season they have been tipped to win the league and as the campaign has continued it has changed to financially THEY NEED TO. they've had a change of manager and find themselves 11 points behind. For every win we get the pressure on Utd gets greater. We could win the league at Tannadeechy. Look out the Lorraine Kelly masks. COYS.

Already got tickets booked for 3rd March at the United game.

That would be nice, first game and we win the league. :lol:

33 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Thanks for backtracking knowing you look like a numpty. You said he was inconsistent when almost everyone who has watched him realises he has been the most consistent player in the team this season.

You clearly do not go to many games despite having over 27,000 posts on here!! :byebye

Really?

Most people I know think that Cammy Smith has been our most consistent player by far.

Plus he's added goals to his game, compared to last season.

The flow of the 2nd half changed when we took off McShane and moved Magennis into the middle. The energy in the middle from McGennis is a much better option alongside McGinn than McShane and there’s no loss of creativity.

Kyle is a far better player than McShane and the signing of Flynn will surely result in a Kyle playing more central. 

Great result and great to see a bench with some quality who can make an impact. 

Just now, davidg said:

The flow of the 2nd half changed when we took off McShane and moved Magennis into the middle. The energy in the middle from McGennis is a much better option alongside McGinn than McShane and there’s no loss of creativity.

Kyle is a far better player than McShane and the signing of Flynn will surely result in a Kyle playing more central. 

Confirms we have a strong SQUAD, critical in this, or any, league. 

We have done this with very little transfer activity and disruption to the team. What a difference a year makes!!