Dunfermline v Saints. (Friday 26/01/18)?

Geordie Saint

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ok, to end you obsession with me..............

It's been well documented Baird has had his moments this season, apparently you have dementia or are just being a wank.

Yeah, I live down in England, I don't attend many games, well done for stating the fecking obvious. I wasn't aware that I could't support St Mirren.

The amount of posts is a regular point made by the dim among us, well done, you've joined the club/

Abuse..................are you really forgetting your earlier posts?

You came in and immediately started this pish. 

Now, I've seen better than you off before, run along, slither back under your rock or PM me and we can end this nonsense. 

Qoute me a post where I have been abusive tonight?  Tell me about Bairds 'moments' this season? So it's pish that I do not agree with you?  You are making, even by your standards, such a fool of yourself tonight. :byebye

Great result and great support through at Dunfermline tonight considering it was live on the telly. And the usual f**k-ups from Dunfermline in ticketing - how difficult is to to organise tickets for an event? A monumental task as far as the Fifers are concerned but I digress. Not firing on all cylinders but still the better team. Morgan and Magennis were pretty quiet throughout the match which meant more play through the middle. But hats off to Bairdy - he did look pleased when he scored in front of his fans. Is this the night we won the League?

35 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Brainless!!!:hammer

1 hour ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Yep confirming how stupid you are and the usual boring bye bye emoji when youre found out being a numpty!!! :byebye:wink:

3 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Qoute me a post where I have been abusive tonight?  Tell me about Bairds 'moments' this season? So it's pish that I do not agree with you?  You are making, even by your standards, such a fool of yourself tonight. :byebye

Oh dear, I hope your parents don't look on this forum, they would be so ashamed. :lol:

If Carslberg Did Fridays.

Last minute decision to go to the game instead of sofa & TV. 

Full time cheering the boys when your son texts to tell you Reading put your coupon up with an 87th minute own goal. 

What a performance from a hard working fight for everything point of view. 

Screenshot_20180126-095403.png

Great result and great support through at Dunfermline tonight considering it was live on the telly. And the usual f**k-ups from Dunfermline in ticketing - how difficult is to to organise tickets for an event? A monumental task as far as the Fifers are concerned but I digress. Not firing on all cylinders but still the better team. Morgan and Magennis were pretty quiet throughout the match which meant more play through the middle. But hats off to Bairdy - he did look pleased when he scored in front of his fans. Is this the night we won the League?

I think AJ pre match interview told a million stories. His tactic was. STOP MORGAN. This kept him quiet, but showed that we are more than a one player team.

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh dear, I hope your parents don't look on this forum, they would be so ashamed. :lol:

Abusive? Is that the best you can do? You are the one that uses the words wank and feck off! Really shows you have lost the arguement. But then you knew that from your very first stupid post about Jack.

Oh and you have not managed to tell me about any of Jack's moments!! What a numpty!! :byebye

Just now, Mr Optimistic said:

Abusive? Is that the best you can do? You are the one that uses the words wank and feck off! Really shows you have lost the arguement. But then you knew that from your very first stupid post about Jack.

Oh and you have not managed to tell me about any of Jack's moments!! What a numpty!! :byebye

Yeah, PM me. :lol:

23 minutes ago, Greenhill Road said:

Can some kind buddie put up the words for ‘We’re on our way’ a real good foot tapper but better if I knew the words emoji38.pngemoji469.pngemoji481.pngemoji471.pngemoji469.png

We’re on our way

were on our way

to the premier league

were on our way

how we get there I don’t know

how we get there I don’t care

all I know is saint murns on our way 

(repeat till cannot speak) 

Still averaging 2 goals a game, which is pleasing since all the other reams in the league will know that we are almost a cert to score against them. We have only failed to score 3 times in the league so great credit must go to all the players for their content ability to keep putting the ball into the back of the net :thumbs2