Dunfermline v Saints. (Friday 26/01/18)?

Geordie Saint

Been working all month in Dubai 6 o'clock here just finished work,going for a few small sherries before the 11.45KO I have "acquired a dodgy firestick that gets me the game hopefully we can get back at it tonight, a 1-0 would do me,that's my mantra for the rest of the season, I would love a comfortable 2-0 but an own goal would do me,but as pointed out on here previously,this team generally delivers on big games,Aberdeen aside these days they don't disappoint often,all the best to those traveling tonight COYS

36 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

First part of the plan going well .i.e. couple of pints in NB not sure about the housework. On Edinburgh train. We're on our way.

Any team news yet?

Will be on Twitter in half an hour or so.

Some saddo will post the team here.:rolleyes:

Big game tonight. Butterflies kicking in now. Big game for Dunfermline too, so they'll be well fired up for tonight.
If we could get a win it will be massive. Draw is no disaster, but we should be looking to win every game we play in this league. Midfield key. The last time we were at Dunfermline, when we finally got in, we got totally bullied in the middle of the park. Could Hill be our answer in there?
Fingers and toes crossed. COYS!!!!!

Away to the third place team where we lost 3v0 last time and have a generally honking record I would take a point all day long but that's just not our style. A win would be a mental blow to Utd before they even cross the line tomorrow, it would be a massive result, fingers crossed.

Did any London based Buds have any luck finding anywhere showing the game as well as the FA Cup match?

Circumstances have found me in Central London. Antrin gave me some knowledge for last week but it was unfortunately too far out the way.