St Mirren V Dunfermline 16 December

St.Ricky

22 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Although Dunfermline have slipped to fifth I still reckon they're most likely to finish in a play-off spot. Would love to win this to keep the daylight between ourselves and third spot.

COYS - let's do it!

PS - Anyone know if Gary MacKenzie is now available for selection?

There was talk of Gary Mack being available for the Brechin game, so would hope that with another week's training under his belt, he would have a good chance of perhaps making the bench, depending on how he's coped in training.

38 minutes ago, Soctty said:

There was talk of Gary Mack being available for the Brechin game, so would hope that with another week's training under his belt, he would have a good chance of perhaps making the bench, depending on how he's coped in training.

I think he might have to bide his  time. Can't see Gary walking straight back into the team.

1 minute ago, munoz said:

He may have to wait someone gets injured. 

He'll be on the bench as soon as he's ready imo, as he's one of our best centre backs. McCart going back to Celtic, Buchanan not in the same class as Gary. From there it's up to Jack Baird to keep his place with continuing good performances.

54 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I guess the big question is whether "emergency" signing Danny Mullen will play?

I can see temporarily,  Magennis dropping to the bench ,  C Smith playing wider and Mullen playing behind Gavin Reilly , but maybe not this week !

On 11 December 2017 at 2:16 AM, DougJamie said:

Dunfermline cant defend but they can attack,  we are just learning how to defend, with Cammy back we can attack again....

4-3 ................................ Be a cracker......... we win this forget Pars  

I'm going  oh yeeeeeeeees   

Friday night ,Warm cloths check ready , Season ticket in wallet check , scarf check ,  beer tokens for ferry check , train ticket check , Can't wait hope our stadium is rocking along with a great performance bring it on. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

10 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Friday night ,Warm cloths check ready , Season ticket in wallet check , scarf check ,  beer tokens for ferry check , train ticket check , Can't wait hope our stadium is rocking along with a great performance bring it on. 

Mind take yer jammies off before you get dressed, you know what you're like. :P