Gordon Scott and the St Mirren Board of Directors

shull

It seems to me both Clubs would be happy for all fans to stay at home and watch the Tie on television. 

It really is an incredible and outrageous decision. 

It was bad enough with the lunchtime kick off. 

Just now, shull said:

It seems to me both Clubs would be happy for all fans to stay at home and watch the Tie on television. 

It really is an incredible and outrageous decision. 

It was bad enough with the lunchtime kick off. 

It seems to you = you haven't a scooby but just want to moan as usual.

In the past I would have made the journey and price would have been met but with a combination of January, Early Kick Off and the game on TV plus buying tickets in advance for a 23000 seater stadium likely to be half full makes me think ....probably not attend the game. I think these thoughts might be behind what Mr S is getting at and I guess these various components have been agreed or at least accepted by our board. (Who are by the way doing a more than decent job overall IMHO)

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

In the past I would have made the journey and price would have been met but with a combination of January, Early Kick Off and the game on TV plus buying tickets in advance for a 23000 seater stadium likely to be half full makes me think ....probably not attend the game. I think these thoughts might be behind what Mr S is getting at and I guess these various components have been agreed or at least accepted by our board. (Who are by the way doing a more than decent job overall IMHO)

It might attract just over the quarter full, unless Aberdeen Season Tickets are valid.