Gordon Scott and the St Mirren Board of Directors

shull

I think the pricing is a bit on the high side given it's live on Cooncil Telly and the kick off time is rank, but it is good to see Season Ticket holders getting a benefit (even if it's a small one) at an away ground. Long thought that all clubs should do this and offer each others season ticket holders discounted tickets.

Hibs fans are having to pay £26 for their game against the Dons on sat which is a 12-30 k/o and on BT. Have saints ever reduced the prices when Alba is showing our game ? Personally I think the prices for the cup game is ok but it is weird that the guy doing the most greeting about it wouldn't have went to the game regardless of the cost to get in.

5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

4 hours between original post and actually posting link talk about stable doors and horses.

Ronnie dude .................

What are you on about ?

There is already a LINK TO CLICK on my opening Post.

The Aberdeen Link above was for another point for somebody else.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DIFFICULT FOR SOME.

Ronnie dude .................
What are you on about ?
There is already a LINK TO CLICK on my opening Post.
The Aberdeen Link above was for another point for somebody else.
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DIFFICULT FOR SOME.

No link on my b&w army app just some rant from you.

From the Dons Link....

With the agreement of both clubs, prices have now been set ahead of our William Hill Scottish Cup Fourth Round tie with St Mirren at Pittodrie. The match will be played on Saturday 20th January with a 12.15pm kick-off.

Are you with it now, Ron ? 

Check posts from others.

Both Clubs agree the entrance fee for Scottish Cup games.

Not so simple sadly. The rules are "charges for admission shall be arranged by the competing clubs. If they are unable to agree, the charges which are normally made for the regular fixtures of the club at whose ground the match is to be played, will apply" so if we hadn't accepted £20 it would have been £26 same as Hibs.

2 hours ago, rabuddies said:

Not so simple sadly. The rules are "charges for admission shall be arranged by the competing clubs. If they are unable to agree, the charges which are normally made for the regular fixtures of the club at whose ground the match is to be played, will apply" so if we hadn't accepted £20 it would have been £26 same as Hibs.

Most adult saint fans will likely pay £18 due to being season ticket holders.

See Div about App.
Check App again, I don't rant. :byebye

Shull you do rant and you did again with original post. £20 to watch the 2nd best team in Scotland(last 2 seasons) at home is actually reasonable priced.

Ps your rant about buddievision is definitely worth a rant but your rant about Raith Rovers at home isn't. Bye for now.

10 hours ago, shull said:

From the Dons Link....

With the agreement of both clubs, prices have now been set ahead of our William Hill Scottish Cup Fourth Round tie with St Mirren at Pittodrie. The match will be played on Saturday 20th January with a 12.15pm kick-off.

Are you with it now, Ron ? 

Check posts from others.

This isn't some sort of high end negotiation. In cup games the away side have a very token part to play in the setting of the price,  basically they confirm the home team's pricing is acceptable and that's it. 

Aberdeen will have said 'We'll set the prices as this. Is that OK?',  we'll have agreed or disagreed and another offer would have come back. We have no power in actually setting ticket prices for an away cup tie, the Home side set them, the away side confirms they agree. 

As pointed out, if we dug our heels in too much, SFA would have stepped in and set pricing at Aberdeen's average home ticket price. 

I am guessing, that the Saints  support will include quite a few dudes that travel to most of , if not all away matches and they do not have a Season Ticket.

Why do they not get the opportunity to buy the £2 discounted Cup Ticket ?

Plenty Saints Season Ticket Holders have never attended a Match away from St Mirren Park this Season and some like me have only been to one or maybe two.

A bit unfair.

Maybe introduce a Points or Voucher system  for situations like this.

Or maybe, both Clubs could just price the Match correctly for everybody, like £10 for every Adult ans a Fiver for Concessions  or less.

NOT A RANT

And it's time away Club's. like us this time, to say it's not okay for the Home Team to set extortionate prices for a Cup Tie which is on TV.

Let the Match resort to £26 , then make as big a protest as possible.

Tell Milne to do one.

Refuse to take Tickets.

Get all Media and other Teams involved.

Refuse to play the Tie.

GROW SOME FECKING BALLS AND STOP ACCEPTING SHITE AND DO THE RIGHT THING FOR ONCE.

Still not a rant, Ron.

1 minute ago, shull said:

Good input DQ

Pay whatever they ask.

Not the case and well you know it. Unfortunately in this day and age £20 certainly isn't a massive issue or unreasonable in terms of pricing. 

Reading through this thread, it's highly amusing that you have the absolute gall to call me a drama queen! :lol:

Ticket Prices are outrageous in this Country. 

Decades ago if your own match was postponed, plenty folk would make their way elsewhere and pay into to watch another match. 

Not a chance now. It's hard enough getting non Season Ticket holders to watch their own Team. 

Scottish Cup Ties used to get higher crowds than league matches. 

Our attendance at Pittodrie will be Aberdeen's lowest of the Season and well down  on their league games. 

Screwed 

Edited by shull

57 minutes ago, munoz said:

Ticket prices are fine. Can't see them putting off any supporters that are planning to travel to the game .

Indeed, anybody planning to travel is hardly gonnae stand outside and not go in. 

Brilliant :lol:

Edited by shull