Danny Mullen

div

6 minutes ago, melmac said:

The begging bowl email from smisa will arrive soon.

This a thread about a new signing.

Roaring and greeting about  Smisa 3 monthly spends here.:)

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/42799-the-3-monthly-spend/

Looks like a good signing who can slot in for Reilly or Cammy Smith.

Henderson and a defensive midfielder next please, with Hilson and Duffy out.

55 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Surprised that anyone has McShane pinned as a dud. I'd argue that he's been a very good signing. OK he's had the odd stinker but definitely far more good performances than poor ones. 

You need to remember the person calling McShane a dud has a rather tenuous grip on reality.

3 hours ago, div said:

Looks like the end of the short Saints career for Darryl Duffy.

Under contract until next summer though. Maybe there will be a wee pay-off and a PT deal somewhere?

Duffy's served his purpose as a back-up striker but it's pretty telling how little he's been utilised as an option from the bench. Just 2 appearances in the league, both as an 89th minute sub. 

1 hour ago, renfrew said:

Or from our share of the gate from the cup game against the Dons   :rolleyes:

Our share of the Gate will hardly cover the cost of the Diesel for our Team Bus.

The £80000 BBC Fee will be a help in the January Window.

3 hours ago, div said:

Interesting to see the difference in how both clubs are reporting it.

Saints totally reporting it as a short term loan signing and nothing else, whereas Livingston have spilled completely and are reporting the five figure permanent transfer fee etc....

Can't imagine Saints will be massively happy with that but can understand Livingston trying to appease their fans.

Player been out injured since November 4th so I don't expect him to be starting anytime soon.

I can't see the point of an "emergency loan" if he isn't able to play soon. An agreement to transfer him would have been enough.

I can't see the point of an "emergency loan" if he isn't able to play soon. An agreement to transfer him would have been enough.

JR got criticised last January for not "being prepared" going into the transfer window. This year he has a guy signed that can start training (maybe even playing) with his new teammates before Christmas and it's being questioned.

51 minutes ago, Hambud said:

JR got criticised last January for not "being prepared" going into the transfer window. This year he has a guy signed that can start training (maybe even playing) with his new teammates before Christmas and it's being questioned.

Exactly my point. It would have been pointless to have him as an emergency loan if he wasn't able to contribute before January.

6 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Exactly my point. It would have been pointless to have him as an emergency loan if he wasn't able to contribute before January.

If you watch jacks interview you'll see he's being considered for Sat.

6 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

That makes sense if he's injured and/or injury prone our Sports Scientist will soon be down to his last half dozen or so casualties, so we wouldnt want him being laid off due to his work drying up. Welcome to the treatment table son.

Bloody hell why are you always carrying a big cross up a hill can you not see anything positive in life. Try going out for a long walk and smile at people you might be surprised at the response you get back mate. cheer up ffs.

27 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Bloody hell why are you always carrying a big cross up a hill can you not see anything positive in life. Try going out for a long walk and smile at people you might be surprised at the response you get back mate. cheer up ffs.

Because he's a bitter bawsack possibly?