January 2018 Transfer Window

11 minutes ago, Drew said:

Aye, I assumed this was a permanent deal.

In saying that, I have no business in assuming anything. I know f**k all:ph34r:

There are a couple of fans out there in the know but all they do is let you smell an amazing curry cooking away not taste the bloody thing. Now a chef is reporting it might be served today. Problem is the kitchen has no rice it might not arrive till next week by which time the curry might be off. I will get my jacket. 

39 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not trying to pretend I'm in the know only go what I read on line , quite a few fans out there seem o think we are putting a cash bid for a Livingstone player. One who is a cracking player is Josh Millin who Motherwell want to sign also. 

That's your problem right there.

14 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Think we are offering Livingstone cash for another one of their players a small-scale ish right winger has impressed me anytime we play them he would be a cracking signing. 

There winger played well against us at the start of last season , in the league cup game we win three two at there place , Cadden I think his surname was , don't know where he is now

53 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Presumably a loan where we're not liable for a full wage?

Edit: Though saying that, it doesn't fit with the narrative of a player who we're signing with one eye on next season...

Unless the player is out of contract in the summer and this saves his current team a wee bit of money on a pay off?

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not trying to pretend I'm in the know only go what I read on line , quite a few fans out there seem o think we are putting a cash bid for a Livingstone player. One who is a cracking player is Josh Millin who Motherwell want to sign also. 

Who do you think he'll choose.

Edited by pod

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

There are a couple of fans out there in the know but all they do is let you smell an amazing curry cooking away not taste the bloody thing. Now a chef is reporting it might be served today. Problem is the kitchen has no rice it might not arrive till next week by which time the curry might be off. I will get my jacket. 

Curry? You're thinking of Duffy.  Maybe it's a paella!

(Wasn't Tony in Spain last month?) 

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I smell someone returning north of border. Well experienced.