QOS v St Mirren 23rd Dec 2017

faraway saint

7 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

Agree with that, second best goal I ever witnessed Scotland score ( First being Faddy's in Paris )

Was that the same trip that me, you and Big Phil paid over £100 for 3 pizzas and 3 beers? ( and that was 14 years ago ffs ) 

Reveal hidden contents

Aye that was the one. 

Quality trip that was. 

28 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

Agree with that, second best goal I ever witnessed Scotland score ( First being Faddy's in Paris )

Was that the same trip that me, you and Big Phil paid over £100 for 3 pizzas and 3 beers? ( and that was 14 years ago ffs ) 

Reveal hidden contents

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I'm loving the player interviews.

The one post match with Gary Mac was fascinating.

The guys are doing a great job and it is well worth the money if you can afford it.

Can you not just share your log in details? :clapping

Absolutely loved that yesterday appart from the first 10 minutes. Thought we played really well and deserved to win the game. At 2-0 down then Eck going off I thought we were gubbed but Stelios was a lot more like his old self. The midfield were excellent as were Cammy and Reilly.

The Naismith interview is pretty much bang on except I still don't see this foul he is claiming for in the build up to the 2nd goal.

Never seen any of the issues amongst the support and haven't really heard the full story but on the whole the atmosphere was amazing and it is a joy to be in with the smactive guys.

12 hours ago, Stu said:

Yesterday was a pretty good game in fairness!

You wouldn’t think from looking st him that Gary Naysmith is a couple of years younger than Jack Ross.

Don't agree Stu. More often than not the ball was hoofed from one end to the other to avoid trying to run with it or pass it and it sticking on the pitch. As for the height it continually bounces, well, it increases the chances of "studs up" challenges and resultant injuries. Makes it harder for the officials too given the number of high challenges.

The game held the attention due to the scoreline and what's at stake but if that's what was being offered every other week I'd be saying no thanks. Kilmarnock have the right idea in going back to grass.

15 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Both Sky and BBC have Smith scoring the second goal??

BBC have it on their ticker but have correctly credited Reilly with it in their report. That being said, most scorers charts now have Cammy and Gav with 8 apiece but it's actually 9-7 to Gav. 

Either way, it's fantastic to have an effective strike partnership, even if it's not the usual two up top, they and Lewis interlink brilliantly. 

31 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Why was Dobbie booked after the goal ?

It was for displaying a message under the shirt. Ridiculous "blanket" rule if you ask me. I think it stems from a player supporting a particular thing by displaying the message after scoring. Refs should be given guidance and be allowed to differentiate between offensive and non offensive displays.