Ross Stewart

SBS

17 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Would love to be proved wrong but can't help thinking he is moving back into his comfort zone and theres nothing wrong with that. Good luck big fella.

It's Christmas can you not try just a wee bit to be positive?  There is a player in Ross the step he made up is huge. Going out and getting first team football will be invaluable to player , St Mirren and his new club. The lad is tall has ball control and physical. Ross will come back a better player. Goodwin is a passionate guy will help Ross no end. You fellow Saints fan needs to get out and have a shag or if married go get pissed  with the boys and find a life while at it dumps the BIG cross on your shoulder into a river. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

6 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It's Christmas can you not try just a wee bit to be positive?  There is a player in Ross the step he made up is huge. Going out and getting first team football will be invaluable to player , St Mirren and his new club. The lad is tall has ball control and physical. Ross will come back a better player. Goodwin is a passionate guy will help Ross no end. You fellow Saints fan needs to get out and have a shag or if married go get pissed  with the boys and find a life while at it dumps the BIG cross on your shoulder into a river. 

Aye ok... Ross knows he's not up to it, thats why he has bit the bullet and loaned him out.

with him gone, and looking like Duffy too, wonder who he is planning to bring in?

10 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
10 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
Aye ok... Ross knows he's not up to it, thats why he has bit the bullet and loaned him out.
with him gone, and looking like Duffy too, wonder who he is planning to bring in?

Whoever it is, you won't be happy.

10 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
10 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Whoever it is, you won't be happy.

I might be Sneezy, or Sleepy... but i wont be Grumpy like you!

10 hours ago, Dan Is The Man said:

21 years old, plenty of time to develop into a decent player for us.

Assuming he’ll still be training with us most days considering Alloa are part time. Hopefully bangs a few goals in and comes back to us full of confidence. Nae danger.

Indeed.

Imagine a club putting a young player out on loan to further develop his skills and to give him more playing experience.

It will never catch on.........

Edited by FTOF

11 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ross signed him knows the tall one  can go forward and gaine experience that's the way I see it. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

12 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Not up to what?? Its Alloa its Goodie FFS- And Jack is right he needs game time. He is still very much in the grand plan and rather he was playing and improving than getting 10 mins every two weeks. Boy has done really well since he arrived and works very hard at his game................ The link between Saints and Alloa is obvious enough even for you surely?

Edited by DougJamie

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Ross signed him knows the tall one  can go forward and gaine experience that's the way I see it. 

Lets make this interesting then... I'll bet you a Roll n Sausage (Veggie for me) that Big Ross Stewart doesnt play another League (Prem or Championship), Or Scottish Cup game for us again?

C'mon put your square slice where your mouth is.

55 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Lets make this interesting then... I'll bet you a Roll n Sausage (Veggie for me) that Big Ross Stewart doesnt play another League (Prem or Championship), Or Scottish Cup game for us again?

C'mon put your square slice where your mouth is.

No problem.