Give Reilly a new deal.

Ethan

As above. Reilly by all accounts is very happy with Saints but he wants to play in the top flight.

If we get promoted I don’t think it will be very hard to persuade him to sign a longer deal.

If we don’t, I doubt he’ll be short of offers elsewhere.

That said, he’ll be mindful that things didn’t work out for him at either Hearts or Dunfermline. Clear that Fowler knows how to get the best out of him.

18 minutes ago, Anybuddie said:

Loving life at Saints full of confidence, great relationship with management, fans favourite! Why would he want to go anywhere. SPL should be extended so Utd, Saints, Dunfy etc should all be top flight teams. 

No SPL anymore. 

Saints v United in an extended Premiership - No thanks. 

Match would probably not be on the Telly. 

Admission prices would be over 20 pounds.

And the Attendance would be around 3000.

On the other hand. 

Greenhill Road will be rocking this Friday, only because both Clubs are competing at the top of the Championship. 

18 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I think he'll be away, most likely on a pre-contract deal for £0. Bit of a shame for us but a player that's on track for close to 40 a season is going to be attracting attention from clubs that can simply offer way than we could. 

I would love to see a bit of loyalty from the lad since we gave his career a new lease of life. After faltering at Hearts and not having the same goal scoring touch at the pars, signing a new contract, perhaps with a gentleman’s agreement like McLean would be a nice touch. But you can't really blame him for not doing it. 

Well argued bazil85

7 hours ago, ged62 said:

Why discuss something that’s not fact then. Hang the whole team are playing let’s sell them all. emoji6.png

What would be the point in discussing things that are purely fact? That would just be a lot of people posting the same stuff that we already know :lol:

Whole point of websites like this is different peoples oppinion on subjects relating to St Mirren. Talking about a very real risk that we could lose our top striker seems like a fair discussion point to me... And most. 

What would be the point in discussing things that are purely fact? That would just be a lot of people posting the same stuff that we already know :lol:
Whole point of websites like this is different peoples oppinion on subjects relating to St Mirren. Talking about a very real risk that we could lose our top striker seems like a fair discussion point to me... And most. 

So I’ve got to go along with you & most? Aye ok. Come back to me when it’s fact then [emoji6]

Just now, ged62 said:

So I’ve got to go along with you & most? Aye ok. Come back to me when it’s fact then emoji6.png

No you don't have to go along with anyone.

You're the one that's comment hints that no one is allowed to talk about speculation, don't like it don't comment. It's a curious notion that people aren't allowed to discuss on a discussion forum. :huh:

No you don't have to go along with anyone.
You're the one that's comment hints that no one is allowed to talk about speculation, don't like it don't comment. It's a curious notion that people aren't allowed to discuss on a discussion forum. :huh:

You have your opinion, I have mine, [emoji23][emoji6]COYS