How big is the Saints Support?

Great turnout on Friday night against United with the game on TV. Top versus second top at home. Over 6,000 there. 

I noticed that Dunfermline v Falkirk on 2nd drew over 7,000. Will we see a 7,000+ Crowd on Saturday against ICT?

I know a few people who are going who are irregular supporters. If I am right this is a game which qualifies under 12s for free entry.

Here is hoping....spread the word....St Mirren Park is the place to be on Saturday. COYS 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Great turnout on Friday night against United with the game on TV. Top versus second top at home. Over 6,000 there. 

I noticed that Dunfermline v Falkirk on 2nd drew over 7,000. Will we see a 7,000+ Crowd on Saturday against ICT?

I know a few people who are going who are irregular supporters. If I am right this is a game which qualifies under 12s for free entry.

Here is hoping....spread the word....St Mirren Park is the place to be on Saturday. COYS 

No danger will it be over 7000 against Inverness, try 4000-5000 at a push.

Brave souls they were too! High time Morton made the stadium all covered. The absence of cover plus being on TV must have eaten into the attendance.

Thought the guys who braved the elements yesterday in the WDE were fantastic, I was in the covered stand, the guy in the white jacket just at the back of the goals really made it for me, he was choreographing a large section of the WDE and had a fantastic rapport with our drummer. Just brilliant!!

7 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

1770 at Cappielow on Saturday emoji106.png

7 hours ago, whydowebother said:

There was 5,126 at Cappielow on Friday

And don’t talk pish , 7,000+ against Inverness ffs.

Friday? Saturday? ... erm, don`t you mean Tuesday? :rolleyes:

Also 4126 was the attendance :P

Don't think we'll ever get an accurate crowd figure at the 2021 stadium - haven't a clue where they get the figures they announce- do they include season tickets do they not. Last one they announced I wondered where all the empty seats were cause I couldn't see them from my vantage point in main stand. 

Saints were lucky to escape with a point in the end. I didn't go so only have tv as evidence but we definitely need to strengthen in attack and defence. I`d say the only time we have played well recently was the second half against Dundee Utd. If we finish in the top two I would class that as a major achievement but as long as we are in the play offs that would be fine.

Does anyone know if there are signing targets, name-wise ?

I think our defence and attack are the two best bits currently, in the first half against Ton our midfield were all over them with the attack and defence doing their bit. In the second the midfield were knackered and dropped away leaving our defence to soak up the pressure which they almost did and our attack to feed off scraps.

What we needed was a fresh pair or two of legs in the middle to give it its grunt back.

All IMO of course :)

SS

13 hours ago, renfrew bud said:

Don't think we'll ever get an accurate crowd figure at the 2021 stadium - haven't a clue where they get the figures they announce- do they include season tickets do they not. Last one they announced I wondered where all the empty seats were cause I couldn't see them from my vantage point in main stand. 

The crowd figures announced come from the number of people who have entered the stadium.  Cheers.